By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
4k1x3r said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I think they both will end up close to each other..sony will definitely bundle this one during holidays

You quoted me before my update, I made a mistake on ww totals for GT5 and put a < instead of a > in the comparison but whatever.

Yes they'll end up really close, but what we can say is that the game is doing bad where it should have done good, and the opposite is true too. It was kind of frontloaded in EMEAA going by the figures. In japan it's kind of dying. But we don't know how accurate is VGC for EMEAA and I can't wait for PD to update their website, I want shipment figures!!

Yep it should be interesting for sure

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
postofficebuddy said:

Adjustments

360 down 30k

PS3 down 569

Wii down 509

DS down 562

PSP down 1k

Looks like there was a bit of number shuffling since the changes to some weeks are greater than the actual adjustments.

Thanks.

Nintendogamer said:

Nitnendo to annoucne a special Zelda bundle regarding it'sd 25th Anniversay, a gold wii with Skyward sword, WS and WSR, for $170, then Wii shall gather some ground back.

That would be awesome, I am expecting a 3ds zelda OoT bundle as well... 

Wii head to head with all the other console without new games, mario sports mix & kirby aside... TLS, Xenoblade, Pandoras tower & a few surprises should be enough for gamers, but sales wise they need some else along with zelda... Zelda is going to be huge (3-4 millions first month ww) but some else would be awesome... DQX maybe...  

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Nsanity said:
LivingMetal said:
Reach said:

Xbox 360 in its 6 year putting numbers like that is amazing.

Before the adjustments.  

Wishful thinking.

Why is it wishful?  It seems every time numbers are reported on this site, there are adjustments to the contrary soon after.  In fact, the PS3 outsold the Xbox 360 for the month of January after adjustments.  Just saying.

psrock said:
Carl2291 said:
tombi123 said:

The truth will be moderated? wtf.

It would be fine if it wasn't just used to wind people up.

That, and we can't truely say it is a statistical tie without knowing for sure of VGChartz rate of accuracy. Which we don't.

Winning is winning. 

Since when has Vgchartz been winning is winning. Numbers are adjusted all the times ( which is great) which means that these consoles being so close each week could end up at any position once the adjustment are made. 
It's too bad people are upset by the fact it's a statistical tie, but it is. Sometimes people need to relax. 

Wii is doomed comments were nonense since the wii was never doomed, it's like people getting upset for saying the PSP is last each week, yes it's annoying, but it's the truth. 

I think "whining is whining" is more accurate.

Around the Network

Woah at 360 in America O.o

Good for all however. Which will move first I wonder?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

LivingMetal said:
Nsanity said:
LivingMetal said:
Reach said:

Before the adjustments.  

Wishful thinking.

Why is it wishful?  It seems every time numbers are reported on this site, there are adjustments to the contrary soon after.  In fact, the PS3 outsold the Xbox 360 for the month of January after adjustments.  Just saying.

Yep

Console PS3 X360
Total

And those who say "X360 is outselling PS3 if we don't count Japan, Japan is saving the PS3" Well, whatever, Japan is just pulling PS3 even more above X360.

Console PS3 X360
Total Without Japan

But because people still claim there are shortages, let's wait next month. x)

Also, in a polite way, can someone, please explain to me...

WHY IS THE WII DOOMED???

I mean, there's been a dip in sales, but really, it's not as though it's less than 20% market share this year, Infact, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it number 1 this year so far? (Home Consoles)

4k1x3r said:
LivingMetal said:
Nsanity said:
LivingMetal said:
Reach said:

Before the adjustments.  

Wishful thinking.

Yep

Console PS3 X360
Total
America
Japan
Total Others

And those who say "X360 is outselling PS3 if we don't count Japan, Japan is saving the PS3" Well, whatever, Japan is just pulling PS3 even more above X360.

Console PS3 X360
Total Without Japan

But because people still claim there are shortages, let's wait next month. x)

O.o

That's close man. Same throughout year maybe?

Can you add the Wii to this as well please? That'd be awesome

Conegamer said:

Also, in a polite way, can someone, please explain to me...

WHY IS THE WII DOOMED???

dunno (the word, not the mod), usually nintendo fans say that, might as well ask them :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!