By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Whos going to watch Pokemon Black and White tomorrow ?

or today (?) well... whenever it is released on this site Pokemonepisode.org , i'm personally been waiting, i've went back and watched ALL the pokemon episodes from the very first to the very last, and thats including the (horrible) movies* when they announced Black and White show. (Dawn FTW )

so whos watching it ?

- The movies... well they felt way way too serious for pokemon especially the ones about Mew and Mew two ,they are so boring to watch and trying to hard to make pokemon look badass.

as for the Mystery Dungeon movies , they were AWESOME!

Around the Network

I had no idea there was a website like this that has all the episodes of pokemon, time to start a super long marathon!

Saruk said:

I had no idea there was a website like this that has all the episodes of pokemon, time to start a super long marathon!

glad to help, i've found the site the same way as you did.

Ha. Season one, here I come!

I quit the show almost 7 years ago I just couldn't take it any longer. My favorite episode was the one with Dugtrio

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Around the Network

You mean "best wishes" ? If so, i have been watching it on the anime sitez

I guess I'll watch it for the lulz, though I personally can't stand the acting in these cartoons. What time does it start?

PhantomLink said:

I quit the show almost 7 years ago I just couldn't take it any longer. My favorite episode was the one with Dugtrio

Everyone seem to quit when the show gets better, trust me, the first 3 seasons are crap compared to the rest. (especially the awful THIRD season)

Pokemon is shit after the orange league and the johto journeys, I couldn't even watch it, they are that bad. The acting became horrible, the characters were just dumb, ash is the biggest pile of burnt wood I have ever seen.

I am! :D Cannot wait~