By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Whos going to watch Pokemon Black and White tomorrow ?

Carl2291 said:

Question -

Is Ash still 10? lol

I watched the first episode of pokemon yesterday and it said he was 10, I was surprised to hear him introduced as still being 10. I can't believe everything he has accomplished in less than a year since he began his Pokemon Journey!

Around the Network
Saruk said:
Carl2291 said:

Question -

Is Ash still 10? lol

I watched the first episode of pokemon yesterday and it said he was 10, I was surprised to hear him introduced as still being 10. I can't believe everything he has accomplished in less than a year since he began his Pokemon Journey!

Well, there's that depressing "Ash is in a coma" theory if you want a thorough explanation, but I like to think that time in the Pokemon universe moves much slower than in our universe, and that 1 year in their time could be like 5 or 10 years in our time.

Watched it on YouTube yesterday. I can't believe that people still prefer the first few seasons to the rest. This and Season 6 are the two best ones, really.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Oh my god!!! They brought back "Who's that Pokemon"?? This season is starting off to be just like the original. Great start and 1st episode!

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

PullusPardus said:

or today (?) well... whenever it is released on this site Pokemonepisode.org , i'm personally been waiting, i've went back and watched ALL the pokemon episodes from the very first to the very last, and thats including the (horrible) movies* when they announced Black and White show. (Dawn FTW )

so whos watching it ?

- The movies... well they felt way way too serious for pokemon especially the ones about Mew and Mew two ,they are so boring to watch and trying to hard to make pokemon look badass.

as for the Mystery Dungeon movies , they were AWESOME!

Actually reading the OP this time, I'm glad that there are still people who haven't grown out of Pokemon and still love the anime, :D (most tend to hate Dawn because she isn't called Misty)! I agree with you regarding the movies, though some of them (the Hoenn ones) were still alright.

...and they really ought to start a spin-off Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series!

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Around the Network

It was great can't wait for more episodes!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Just read Veritas......

Pokemon has completed died after Johto season, can't believe people let themselves go through with such torture.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

sorry i don't watch pokemon anymore, but i'll PLAY black/ white in march.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Diglett dig diglett dig, trio trio trio!

That was my first ever pokemon episode!!!

PhantomLink said:

I quit the show almost 7 years ago I just couldn't take it any longer. My favorite episode was the one with Dugtrio

Diglett dig diglett dig, trio trio trio!

That was my first ever pokemon episode!!!