By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Most Anticipated 3DS games that hasn't been confirmed yet

Final Fantasy V and VI

Both will be on the 3DS at some point...

Around the Network

Metroid 3DS, a wrpg, SSB and F-zero

A first person action game like Magic Carpet

A space combat and trading sim like Wing Commander Privateer or Freelancer

A first person WRPG like Ultima Underworld

Grim Fandango remake

Child of Eden

I have to go with the next Castlevania game also. 

zelda

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

I'd say Smash Bros.  Can't believe there wasn't one on DS already.

SSB, FF6, Advance wars, the world ends with you 2, monster hunter, Elite beats, rhythm heaven...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Cheebee said:
JayWood2010 said:
Cheebee said:
JayWood2010 said:
Cheebee said:

Pokemon grey isn't going to be a 3DS title. That would mean they'd have tot totally revamp the game. the 3rd Pokemon game to go along with the 1st two released before it is always a slightly updated version of those 1st two. Not a totally new game, like a 3DS title would have to be.

Now as for a 3DS title I'd REALLY love to see: Endless Ocean 3DS.  O_O'

Yea, but it doesn't mean that they will do that forever....Plus the pokemon developers were one of the first companies to geta 3DS kit

Well, if you've paid any attention to their games over the past decade and a half or so, you know they're not really the sort of guys to, well, 'change' things.

lmao  know what youre saying but it doesnt mean they will forever. Like i said, these games havent been confirmed, and they may never be.  But its not impossible either

True that. We'll have to wait and see, I guess. But I for one am willing to wager it won't be coming to 3DS. I think they'll save that for the next titles (wonder what those will be called anyway?) and go all out.

Well I guess we are both wrong lol  They arent going to make a pokemon grey at all lol

JayWood2010 said:

Well I guess we are both wrong lol  They arent going to make a pokemon grey at all lol

Lol, yeah I read that... CURSES! *angry face*

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

GOLDEN SUN 4