By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Most Anticipated 3DS games that hasn't been confirmed yet

Final Fantasy anything.

Donkey Kong Country 3DS (this is our next hype target beuli2)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Super Mario Galaxy would be pretty cool.

Pikmin.

F-zero.

Metroid of some kinda, maybe one like Metroid: Other M

A new BOKTAI Game by Kojima Productions!

and a new Castlevania Game.

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

pacman91 said:

1) Pikmin 3DS(please keep #3 for wii please)

2) Fzero...Can you imagine how insane that would be!!?

3)Pokemon. I skipped the DS entirely(infact I haven't touched Pokemon since yellow.lol. I will be blown away.

Hopefully they decide to make pikmin for both the 3DS and the Wii, although I personally prefer the 3DS

pokemon grey

Metroid

Super Smash bros

Jump Mega Stars

Pokemon snap

Harvest Moon

Around the Network

Pokemon grey isn't going to be a 3DS title. That would mean they'd have tot totally revamp the game. the 3rd Pokemon game to go along with the 1st two released before it is always a slightly updated version of those 1st two. Not a totally new game, like a 3DS title would have to be.

Now as for a 3DS title I'd REALLY love to see: Endless Ocean 3DS.  O_O'

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Personally, I already know that almost every single major nintendo franchise will hit the 3DS eventually so apart from hoping they do a portable smash bros, all I hope for is Dragonball Z:Budokai Tenkaichi Tag Team & Digimon World.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Cheebee said:

Pokemon grey isn't going to be a 3DS title. That would mean they'd have tot totally revamp the game. the 3rd Pokemon game to go along with the 1st two released before it is always a slightly updated version of those 1st two. Not a totally new game, like a 3DS title would have to be.

Yea, but it doesn't mean that they will do that forever....Plus the pokemon developers were one of the first companies to geta 3DS kit

JayWood2010 said:
Cheebee said:

Yea, but it doesn't mean that they will do that forever....Plus the pokemon developers were one of the first companies to geta 3DS kit

Well, if you've paid any attention to their games over the past decade and a half or so, you know they're not really the sort of guys to, well, 'change' things.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
JayWood2010 said:
Cheebee said:

Well, if you've paid any attention to their games over the past decade and a half or so, you know they're not really the sort of guys to, well, 'change' things.

lmao  know what youre saying but it doesnt mean they will forever. Like i said, these games havent been confirmed, and they may never be.  But its not impossible either