By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cliff Bleszinski Toys with Killzone Fans

Silver-Tiger said:

First bashing the controller of the PS3 and then mocking one of the biggest upcoming exlcusives.

I'm looking forward to the sales of Bulletstorm on PS3.

I wonder if they makee the PS3 version inferior with intention, just to show how "worse" the PS3 is.

You guys keep running around and saying this stuff and yet he's obviously not a fanboy for any console.  He's releasing Bulletstorm on PS3, already released Unreal Tournament on PS3, and is currently developing games for the NGP.  I just think he's giving PS3 only fans trouble because how uptight you guys are about this stuff.  Seriously around here lately it seems like if anyone disagrees with something Sony or Playstation related they are instantly a "fanboy" and everything negative about them is considered an attack.

Around the Network

Bulletstorm is going to outsell KZ3.

im sure hes joking but come on!

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

BenVTrigger said:
Silver-Tiger said:

First bashing the controller of the PS3 and then mocking one of the biggest upcoming exlcusives.

I wonder if they makee the PS3 version inferior with intention, just to show how "worse" the PS3 is.

You guys keep running around and saying this stuff and yet he's obviously not a fanboy for any console.  He's releasing Bulletstorm on PS3, already released Unreal Tournament on PS3, and is currently developing games for the NGP.  I just think he's giving PS3 only fans trouble because how uptight you guys are about this stuff.  Seriously around here lately it seems like if anyone disagrees with something Sony or Playstation related they are instantly a "fanboy" and everything negative about them is considered an attack.

Please don't compare me with a Sony fanboy. I se that as an insult. I just think his comments are somewhat dumb.

I wouldn't make a difference if some Sony exec would make such comment on a MS exclusive.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Slimebeast said:

Bulletstorm is going to outsell KZ3.

the 3 releases probably. the ps3 version wont. and the 360 version also wont.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network

The problem isn't with the tweet but how anal people get over such petty crap.  It's a personal tweet where he is clearly just playing around.  The fact someone would take some personal offense or even give such a comment anything more than a passing "ha ha Cliff not shut up " just shows how silly a lot of people are.

NYANKS said:

Note how he said they "needed" something to mess with Killzone.  Cliffy B frightnened confirmed.

Cliffy is well known for his jokes and frightnened? don't kid yourself kid.

BenVTrigger said:
Silver-Tiger said:

The same exact thing can be said about 360 and Wii fans though.  Don't generalise, make peace.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Silver-Tiger said:
BenVTrigger said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Please don't compare me with a Sony fanboy. I se that as an insult. I just think his comments are somewhat dumb.

I wouldn't make a difference if some Sony exec would make such comment on a MS exclusive.

You made the following statement in your post.

"I wonder if they make the PS3 version inferior with intention, just to show how "worse" the PS3 is."

That should answer any questions.

it just, seems with releasing the game the same date as killzone and mocking th ps3 (i know its a joke,) it wont attact ps3 owners to buy this game, since they feel the developer isnt fully behind the ps3 version of the game.

its almost as if they dont want the ps3 sales of this game (i doubt it will reach 1 million on ps3)

i mean honestly what ps3 owner will buy this over killzone 3