By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cliff Bleszinski Toys with Killzone Fans

Attoyou said:
Aldro said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
kowenicki said:

you beat me to it.

That's what she said!

Actually I've been waiting a while to find a good use for "That's what she said" on this site. This was the best shot yet but still not quite there.

haha it didnt quite fit in

(see im being nice^)

That's what she said!

LMAO! Now THAT'S the way to use it.

No way, "that's what she said" to what I just typed too.

OT: I did see o'l Cliffy being asked one time how he would change Halo, or something like that, and he said that he would teach MC how to take cover instead of just strafe around some crates, lol. Anyway the dude is a nerd, you guys shouldn't be so offended by such a dork, whether he's joking or not.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
trasharmdsister12 said:

You guys are horrible! For years I've longed for the opportunity. One short bathroom break and it's swept from right under me. Oh why must it be so hard?!

THATS HOW SHE SAID IT!

... DAMN IT!

See you're catching on, you should be thanking us, LOL. Seriously, you just have to train yourself to listen to opportunities to use that phrase. If you pay attention, you'll find it can be used multiple times, daily. I expect this thread to turn into a bunch of "that's what she said".

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

toadslayer72 said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
trasharmdsister12 said:

You guys are horrible! For years I've longed for the opportunity. One short bathroom break and it's swept from right under me. Oh why must it be so hard?!

THATS HOW SHE SAID IT!

... DAMN IT!

See you're catching on, you should be thanking us, LOL. Seriously, you just have to train yourself to listen to opportunities to use that phrase. If you pay attention, you'll find it can be used multiple times, daily. I expect this thread to turn into a bunch of "that's what she said".

I'm not sure if I found the original tweet, or y'alls back and forth more entertaining! HAHA.  Thanks to both for making my Friday afternoon at work go by faster!

trasharmdsister12 said:
chocoloco said:

At least he is making fun of many types of shooters from COD to killzone. Yet, he still has not had the balls to make a crack at Microsoft's moneymaker Halo. It seem MS still has him by the balls.

If anybody knows a time he has gone after Halo  I would much appreciate to be enlightment.

Considering they made an entire Bulletstorm trailer making fun of the iconic Halo 3 ad with the diorama I think MS has your panties in a bundle more than they have Cliffy by the balls.

Halo 3 - Believe Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjhSp7xGsMc

BulletStorm - Last Call Trailer: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/last-call-bulletstorm/709204

OMG that is hella prime  

I like the all the humor that is surrounding Bulletstorm.

LivingMetal said:
bannedagain said:
LivingMetal said:

Cliff B. scared of Killzone3 confirmed. 

NO that would be if he didn't challenge the oppisition.

bannedagain scared of Killzone3 confirmed. 

NAH just give me your copy and I will show you how to crush that piece of Sh-t.LOL

Around the Network

I know its a joke but I'll still chuckle when Bulletstorm flops and Killzone 3 goes on to sell a very respectable 2-3 million units (or more). 

he reminds me of crytek

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Why so serious kids?

Cliffy B is awesome, theres nothing like controversy for free publicity.

Tease.

Well they are releasing on the same day so for PS3 the sales for bulletstorm will be lower so they wont do much against the sony fanboys as they love there killzone. for me i am getting both 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong