By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cliff Bleszinski Toys with Killzone Fans

so does this mean bulletstorm is a rush project just because it wanna compete with killzone 3 release window...? won't think a rush project will be impressive from my opinion...

but i believe US xbox360 FPS fans will support it after all, so i think xbox360 bulletstorm sales will be able to compete with killzone 3 in US region i believe...

Around the Network

Note how he said they "needed" something to mess with Killzone.  Cliffy B frightnened confirmed.

Idt it's all that bad. If anything, I'd say it's a compliment in that they consider KZ competition and/or a threat. Don't think it was really anything to take offense to, though.

if i was people can fly i'd be ringing him and telling him to shup the f**k up. becauce im sure they dont want bulletstorm to be seen as a rushed product just to compete with killzone

Bulletstorm demo was crap to me. Guess this explains that...

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:

Cliff B. scared of Killzone3 confirmed. 

NO that would be if he didn't challenge the opposition.

It's obviously a joke and he's being sarcastic.

Why on Earth do you guys on this site take everything so seriously.

bannedagain said:
LivingMetal said:

Cliff B. scared of Killzone3 confirmed. 

NO that would be if he didn't challenge the oppisition.

bannedagain scared of Killzone3 confirmed. 

First bashing the controller of the PS3 and then mocking one of the biggest upcoming exlcusives.

I'm looking forward to the sales of Bulletstorm on PS3.

I wonder if they makee the PS3 version inferior with intention, just to show how "worse" the PS3 is.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

BenVTrigger said:

It's obviously a joke and he's being sarcastic.

Why on Earth do you guys on this site take everything so seriously.

Because the internetz is serious business! 

And because common sense is not so common >_<