By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cliff Bleszinski Toys with Killzone Fans

BenVTrigger said:
Silver-Tiger said:
BenVTrigger said:
Silver-Tiger said:

First bashing the controller of the PS3 and then mocking one of the biggest upcoming exlcusives.

I'm looking forward to the sales of Bulletstorm on PS3.

I wonder if they makee the PS3 version inferior with intention, just to show how "worse" the PS3 is.

You guys keep running around and saying this stuff and yet he's obviously not a fanboy for any console.  He's releasing Bulletstorm on PS3, already released Unreal Tournament on PS3, and is currently developing games for the NGP.  I just think he's giving PS3 only fans trouble because how uptight you guys are about this stuff.  Seriously around here lately it seems like if anyone disagrees with something Sony or Playstation related they are instantly a "fanboy" and everything negative about them is considered an attack.

Please don't compare me with a Sony fanboy. I se that as an insult. I just think his comments are somewhat dumb.

I wouldn't make a difference if some Sony exec would make such comment on a MS exclusive.

You made the following statement in your post.

"I wonder if they make the PS3 version inferior with intention, just to show how "worse" the PS3 is."

That should answer any questions.

That was obviously flamebait, I know :p

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

lol at anyone who thinks this is a shot at Killzone 3 or Guerrilla Games, if anything it's a joking shot of at his own game making it sound like it was being developed purely to challenge Killzone 3. One of the leading developers at GG got his start in the industry with Cliff, this is his strange saracastic way to show his respect.

At least he is making fun of many types of shooters from COD to killzone. Yet, he still has not had the balls to make a crack at Microsoft's moneymaker Halo. It seem MS still has him by the balls.

If anybody knows a time he has gone after Halo  I would much appreciate to be enlightened.

Nsanity said:
NYANKS said:

Note how he said they "needed" something to mess with Killzone.  Cliffy B frightnened confirmed.

Cliffy is well known for his jokes and frightnened? don't kid yourself kid.

Sorry, I realize sarcasm isn't well translated on the net but still, I wasn't the only person to use this joke lol.

trasharmdsister12 said:
chocoloco said:

At least he is making fun of many types of shooters from COD to killzone. Yet, he still has not had the balls to make a crack at Microsoft's moneymaker Halo. It seem MS still has him by the balls.

If anybody knows a time he has gone after Halo  I would much appreciate to be enlightment.

Considering they made an entire Bulletstorm trailer making fun of the iconic Halo 3 ad with the diorama I think MS has your panties in a bundle more than they have Cliffy by the balls.

Good to hear I will have to look that one up.It would apear CliffyB. will stand up to all that will trample him.

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
kowenicki said:

you beat me to it.

That's what she said!

Actually I've been waiting a while to find a good use for "That's what she said" on this site. This was the best shot yet but still not quite there.

haha it didnt quite fit in

(see im being nice^)

trasharmdsister12 said:
chocoloco said:

Good to hear I will have to look that one up.It would apear CliffyB. will stand up to all that will trample him.

No need to look it up. Check out the post you just quoted. MAGIC!

I am sold Bulletstorm will be mine. I was just annoyed because the demo woudn't work for my 360 I'll haveto get the demo for my PS3.      Cliffy B's sense of humor is great now I hope he makes videos for Killzone and Resistance I love to laugh.

nothing to get mad at it was a joke lol. funny to.

Aldro said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
kowenicki said:

you beat me to it.

That's what she said!

Actually I've been waiting a while to find a good use for "That's what she said" on this site. This was the best shot yet but still not quite there.

haha it didnt quite fit in

(see im being nice^)

That's what she said!

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

trasharmdsister12 said:
chocoloco said:

If anybody knows a time he has gone after Halo  I would much appreciate to be enlightment.

Considering they made an entire Bulletstorm trailer making fun of the iconic Halo 3 ad with the diorama I think MS has your panties in a bundle more than they have Cliffy by the balls.

Halo 3 - Believe Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjhSp7xGsMc

BulletStorm - Last Call Trailer: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/last-call-bulletstorm/709204

That trailer was pretty funny. Cliffy B. does have balls haha. I loved the vomit part.