By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gears of War Not Coming to PS3 Anytime Soon Says Epic Games

badgenome said:

So it's coming eventually!

that's how i read that statement!  I'm calling it -- Gears of War Collection HD remake.

Around the Network

Keep your Gears of War,Epic .

The Uncharted games are enough to satisfy the PS3 third-person shooter fans,me thinks.

For the 360 I have my Gears, for the PS3 I have my Uncharted. I'm set with an amazing TPS on each of my HD consoles

i dont think ps3 fans care uncharted>>>gears(in evey single way) 

Good, we don't need it.

Around the Network
AnveL said:

he sure what he said about don't like PS3 controller? then why is he making bulletstorm for PS3? so lame...

Becuase he is not making bulletstorm for the PS3, it's people can fly.  He is promoting the game which is smart since they can put the Gears tag line for the game to garner more interest

880user088 said:

lol That what Bioware Said about mass effect 2 

No, they said that about Mass Effect 1.  They never said that ME2 or 3 would not appear on the PS3.  It's pretty simple.  MS publishes Gears.  Epic is happy with their relationship with MS and I am sure there are some conditions in their contract about making GOW on another competing platform.  ME1 was published by MS, this is the reason you will never see ME1 on the PS3.

-Newcloud- said:

Apart from sales, total number of hours played online and if you average the franchises metacritic scores across the series it loses in that metric too.  There are many other ways the Gears franchise is superior to Uncharted but even one disposes you rather sad view of "in every way".

Personally I like both franchises for diffferent reasons, the campaign in Uncharted is better, the online in Gears wipes the floor with Uncharted. 

NYANKS said:
badgenome said:

So it's coming eventually!

Lol.  I was gonna say, So he's not ruling out Gears to NGP! haha

Gears on NGP would be freaking amazing!!!!

slowmo said:
-Newcloud- said:

Apart from sales, total number of hours played online and if you average the franchises metacritic scores across the series it loses in that metric too.  There are many other ways the Gears franchise is superior to Uncharted but even one disposes you rather sad view of "in every way".

Personally I like both franchises for diffferent reasons, the campaign in Uncharted is better, the online in Gears wipes the floor with Uncharted. 

wups i forgot to add IMO.