By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Can GTA 4 tip the balance of the PS3/Xbox 360 console war in favor of Xbox?

Legend11 said:
If Microsoft does a price cut ($50-$100) before GTAIV comes out then I think the 360 will start outselling the PS3 in Europe as well as the U.S. for at least the rest of the year. The more aggressive the price cut the greater the gap in sales.

Oh and for the record I do think Microsoft is going to have a price cut before GTAIV...

Agreed.

Around the Network
tk1797 said:
Legend11 said:
If Microsoft does a price cut ($50-$100) before GTAIV comes out then I think the 360 will start outselling the PS3 in Europe as well as the U.S. for at least the rest of the year. The more aggressive the price cut the greater the gap in sales.

Oh and for the record I do think Microsoft is going to have a price cut before GTAIV...

Agreed.

and if you think sony will not follow with its own price cut by may your crazy. and i think anotherprice cut buy nov just like last year.

Dno said:
tk1797 said:
Legend11 said:

Agreed.

and if you think sony will not follow with its own price cut by may your crazy. and i think anotherprice cut buy nov just like last year.

We'll see...  It's obvious though that Microsoft is the one in the better position to be able to actually have price cuts.

eugene said:
Did you read the article? It says even more exclusive content is comming than they have already announced.

the way i see it, there are many people who will go out and buy a game like gta4. there are much fewer people who will pay for extra content on top of a $60 game. i think most people will be satisfied by the core gta4 content.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Ameratsu - you'd be suprised about add-on content. Lots of people love it.

Besides, even if they don't buy the addon content, what version would you prefer? The version that can allow for it, or not?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.