By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So...which 7th generation console is the best?

So...which 7th generation console is the best?

Wii 169 28.40%

PS3 313 52.61%

Xbox 360 112 18.82%

Total:594
darthdevidem01 said:
NotStan said:

/goes off to give his 360 away to charity

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

I'll now go and buy a Wii.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Here, I am going to help you.

The Wii wins this title by default as it is the only actual home console this generation while the 360 and PS3 continuously pushed to become more like PCs. The Wii may have its fair share of non-gaming features, but they never take or took the spotlight (like Blu-ray or the absurdly long ESPN presentation for the 360).

Wii games also still work like typical console games while on the 360 and PS3 you have to deal more and more with installs and patches. The Wii stays true to the roots of console gaming while the HD systems blurred the line between a PC and a video game console more and more.

My input in this thread is that i disagree with this ^^

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

PS3's winning. How shocking!

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

RolStoppable said:

The Wii wins this title by default as it is the only actual home console this generation while the 360 and PS3 continuously pushed to become more like PCs. The Wii may have its fair share of non-gaming features, but they never take or took the spotlight (like Blu-ray or the absurdly long ESPN presentation for the 360).

Wii games also still work like typical console games while on the 360 and PS3 you have to deal more and more with installs and patches. The Wii stays true to the roots of console gaming while the HD systems blurred the line between a PC and a video game console more and more.

but isnt that what puts the wii behind?

the ps3 has the most non gaming features but that doesnt mean its games have taken a hit, theres plenty of good exclusives coming out for it in addition to good 3rd party support which wii isnt doing so well in.

as for patches, ps3 and xbox need them because the XBL and PSN are far larger than wii's online and they need to stop the cheaters who take advantage of glitches. therefore i wouldnt consider this in favour of wii because when wii does match PSN or XBL, im sure it will have just as many patches.

What about "The three are equally good"?

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network

I'd say PS3 all the way, Uncharted and Resistance FTW! :D

but you think Blue Dragon is in the top 5 360's top five games, Lost Odyssey maybe, but I disagree on blue dragon

darthdevidem01 said:
NotStan said:
Mr.Metralha said:

Its the Wii.

Nothing like a girl in lingerie to help me decide what console to vote for.

She could hide the controller in the middle trench right there.

PS3, so easy.

Mr.Metralha said:
darthdevidem01 said:
NotStan said:
Mr.Metralha said:

Its the Wii.

Nothing like a girl in lingerie to help me decide what console to vote for.

She could hide the controller in the middle trench right there.

Or better, she could place popcorns in that trench or sweeties to eat while playing.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Chibi.V.29 said:
RolStoppable said:

My input in this thread is that i disagree with this ^^

Mine too. 

Problem is you never know if he's serious or not. Regardless of that, his comments are rather predictable. Still, Roll seems to have some fans on the site because he supposedly makes some funny threads. 

The gist of the matter is that you shouldn't really piss him off like you have.

Oh wait...