By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Saving the Wii. Can Nintendo do it?

Saving the Wii. Can Nintendo do it?

Yes 82 30.04%

No 55 20.15%

Maybe 27 9.89%

They need to localise TLS... 80 29.30%

Don't care. It doesn't have HD graphics 28 10.26%

Total:272

^^^^ id really wish they would stop that crap with Wii. THere are 9 other months to release games in why do they focus on the holidays, spread that crap out.

Around the Network
oniyide said:

^^^^ id really wish they would stop that crap with Wii. THere are 9 other months to release games in why do they focus on the holidays, spread that crap out.

You ain't the only one...

There's still the games there, but they're all likely in October-December, many probably delayed to January-March time. I'd rather have a good game a month than one every week frm October onwards, and very few during the year (seriously, Galaxy 2, S&P, Tri...what else) like last year

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

RolStoppable said:
trestres said:
Conegamer said:

Well said there  

Also, how cool would it be to get Majora's Mask, the original 3, ALttP and WW with all the missing dungeons on a single disk? We live in hope...

What 3? Am I missing something ;O

He is obviously refering to the CD-i Zelda games, the original trilogy.

Lol, yes that thought came across my mind for a moment. I hope he wasn't...

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
RolStoppable said:

He is trying to become a writer for VGC, so I am pretty sure he was. Getting obvious things wrong and causing controversy raises the chances to write for VGC considerably. At least that's how I think it works.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

RolStoppable said:
trestres said:
RolStoppable said:

He is trying to become a writer for VGC, so I am pretty sure he was. Getting obvious things wrong and causing controversy raises the chances to write for VGC considerably. At least that's how I think it works.

Good one lol. True words.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

@conegamer they need to take a page out of Sony's book and spread it out, at least the other two have the luxury of great 3rd party support. Ninty needs to spread it out to at least give it the illusion of a decent year. I dont care how good Zelda turns out or if Xenoblade gets released the same month. that means that it will be a good month for Wii, not for the whole damn year

oniyide said:

@conegamer they need to take a page out of Sony's book and spread it out, at least the other two have the luxury of great 3rd party support. Ninty needs to spread it out to at least give it the illusion of a decent year. I dont care how good Zelda turns out or if Xenoblade gets released the same month. that means that it will be a good month for Wii, not for the whole damn year

Yes, no 3rd party support will do that.

oniyide said:

The Wii doesn't even get a dozen good games this year, so it's impossible to spread it out. Droughts are inevitable.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

The drought may be due to some games also being pushed back.  Still I feel Wii has lost all its novelty.

Give me 3DS games I dont even think Ill buy Zelda Xeno or Last Story by the time they launch.

Give me 3D Candy!!!!! lol

^^^^ yes but its not like its been relegated just this year, it seems that they just focus too much on the holiday, why not fall, spring, or hell even summer?? But as people have said they dont get good 3rd party support, and Ninty can only make so much games in house.