Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
AussieGecko said:
Mr.Metralha said:

The Wii needs a redesign.

it needs a phat hahaha

@zuvuyeay

The problem is I don't think our site is able to track the software sold in the Asian regions that well as there really isn't a very good infrastructure in place for sales of games there right now anyway, in 5 years it'll be much easier!

Thats why Japan isn't merged, as Japan on its own is much more accurate.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
AussieGecko said:
Mr.Metralha said:

it needs a phat hahaha

@zuvuyeay

The problem is I don't think our site is able to track the software sold in the Asian regions that well as there really isn't a very good infrastructure in place for sales of games there right now anyway, in 5 years it'll be much easier!

Thats why Japan isn't merged, as Japan on its own is much more accurate.

True, but I'd imagine it's equally as difficult to track many of the smaller European countries.

And does this site track Africa? 

(Using your logic, it'd be better to track the UK and Australia seperately as well, and bundle the "others" into one section. So you have more reliable sections with one highly unreliable section)

And please don't spam that photo over the site

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

thats right but 

usa has latin/central america

big EU countries have mysterious others 

Japan can have the rest

its not gonna change but it would be a nice balance,lulz

its all guestimate anyway mostly

Above & Beyond

Conegamer said:

True, but I'd imagine it's equally as difficult to track many of the smaller European countries.

(Using your logic, it'd be better to track the UK and Australia seperately as well, and bundle the "others" into one section. So you have more reliable sections with one highly unreliable section)

Nah I think he means as opposed to asian countries. I am assuming Asia would get their own grouping if they were easier to track rather than just Japan but as Japan is a heavy gaming nation as 2 of the current Gen big players come from their for example they have items to check the accuracy.

Australia uses GFK like England from memory. Australia is too small to be seperate. It is prob easier to do OTHERS from Asia and Africa and South America and friends.

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:

thats right but 

usa has latin/central america

big EU countries have mysterious others 

Japan can have the rest

its not gonna change but it would be a nice balance,lulz

its all guestimate anyway mostly

They do well with what limited info they get. Yes shippings can be wrong sometimes but sometimes that is a culmination of a few years and it didnt pay off so they were wrong in the past.

AussieGecko said:
Conegamer said:

Nah I think he means as opposed to asian countries. I am assuming Asia would get their own grouping if they were easier to track rather than just Japan but as Japan is a heavy gaming nation as 2 of the current Gen big players come from their for example they have items to check the accuracy.

Australia uses GFK like England from memory. Australia is too small to be seperate. It is prob easier to do OTHERS from Asia and Africa and South America and friends.

Probably yeah. But there's still hope.

Also, I meant Australia and the UK being bundled together. Then it'd be sustainable for the site

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Xbbjf9s said:
heruamon said:
darthdevidem01 said:
heruamon said:

LOL...remember last summer when ALOT of people on this board said Kinect would fail...lol...so much fun can be read on these boards. 

Yeah and most people said move would do worse than Kinect. Its great how both those devices that were doomed turned out to be succeses!

Yeah, I'm glad they both sold 8 million...

he wasn't saying move sold 8 million.

Oh...not computing for me...but it doesn't matter.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Mr.Metralha said:

Not until cross 100M!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

AussieGecko said:
LivingMetal said:

I think what's really helping the Xbox 360 with its sales is Kinect and its games.  This peripheral seems to be a good addition to current Xbox 360 owners and a few new owners here in the United States.  Kudos.

no offence but no Sh!t

Thank you.  Microsoft really need the United States to keep these numbers up.  They said that Kinect was to cater to the casual gamer, and it's doing just that.  The biggest market Kinect has appealed to is the United States.  The Xbox 360 strongest market is the United States as well.  As a general statement knowing Americans, their pop culture is of the "I gotta have it" or the "me too, me too" mentality.   In short, it's the superficial "I gotta jump in with the popular masses to give me something to live on" hype.  Why do you think U.S. pop stars such as Justin Beiber is giving little girls pre-orgasms every time he opens his mouth?  Anyway, Microsoft needs hype of the casual market to stay in this limelight, and it looks its bread and butter for this is the United States' pop culture market.