By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Fufinu said:
homer said:
LivingMetal said:
Fufinu said:
AussieGecko said:
LivingMetal said:

I think what's really helping the Xbox 360 with its sales is Kinect and its games.  This peripheral seems to be a good addition to current Xbox 360 owners and a few new owners here in the United States.  Kudos.

no offence but no Sh!t

Agree with Living Metal - Kinect has been a breath of fresh air for 360 in a way that Move has not.

Kinect = Casual.  Move = hardcore

Because obviously Eyepet and EA Fitness(or whatever it is called) is hardcore right? Both software lineups suck right now.

Move also has Killzone 3, Heavy Rain, and Socom in its lineup. Not sure where to place the upcoming Sorcery.

Yay! Tacked on Move controls ftw! I have a Move and Kinect for unique games built for them not tacked on crap.

As for Sales this week... Congrats X360 for another well deserved win against your main rival. PS3 and Wii also doing steady/healthy sales each week which is nice also. Decent Dead Space 2 opening week on X360.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
AussieGecko said:
ethomaz said:
BenVTrigger said:

If you doubt VgChartz numbers so much ever week then why bother coming here?

No I don't doubt VGC because there are adjustments.

I dont know how that answers his question

How I can answer his question if I thrust VGC because there are adjustments time to time.

So I'm here because I like and thrust in VGC data.

Your funny man!

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

LordMatrix said:

Yay! Tacked on Move controls ftw! I have a Move and Kinect for unique games built for them not tacked on crap.

As for Sales this week... Congrats X360 for another well deserved win against your main rival. PS3 and Wii also doing steady/healthy sales each week which is nice also. Decent Dead Space 2 opening week on X360.

You should see iWaggles review of Killzone 3's Move controls as well as the E3 demo of Sorcery. They're hardly what I call "tacked on" controls.

Not only that, but I heard only great things about Heavy Rain's move controls.

Now SOCOM's move controls, on the other hand, do indeed look like rubbish based on what I've seen.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

LordMatrix said:
ethomaz said:
AussieGecko said:
ethomaz said:
BenVTrigger said:

How I can answer his question if I thrust VGC because there are adjustments time to time.

Your funny man!

LOL

I like VGC because the adjustments make it more reliable and accurate... just it... if there was no adjustments in numbers I never followed this cool community.

I'm a old member (2007)... and only now that people (new members > 2009) get upset when adjustments happen.

To me before was so much funny... with more sarcarm, jokes and no moderation bias.

And HD marketshare went up to 54%, wii down to 46%! I like these numbers!

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
LordMatrix said:
ethomaz said:
AussieGecko said:
ethomaz said:
BenVTrigger said:

Your funny man!

LOL

I like VGC because the adjustments make it more reliable and accurate... just it... if there was no adjustments in numbers I never followed this cool community.

I'm a old member (2007)... and only now that people (new members > 2009) get upset when adjustments happen.

To me before was so much funny... with more sarcarm, jokes and no moderation bias.

2008/2009 was times of biggest moderation bias we have ever had. Simple comparision of Wii and PS2 graphics and price could get you banned in those times. And any suggestions about possible adjustments were also bannable offences.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

pezus said:
LordMatrix said:
Fufinu said:
homer said:
LivingMetal said:
Fufinu said:
AussieGecko said:
LivingMetal said:

I think what's really helping the Xbox 360 with its sales is Kinect and its games.  This peripheral seems to be a good addition to current Xbox 360 owners and a few new owners here in the United States.  Kudos.

no offence but no Sh!t

Agree with Living Metal - Kinect has been a breath of fresh air for 360 in a way that Move has not.

Kinect = Casual.  Move = hardcore

Because obviously Eyepet and EA Fitness(or whatever it is called) is hardcore right? Both software lineups suck right now.

Move also has Killzone 3, Heavy Rain, and Socom in its lineup. Not sure where to place the upcoming Sorcery.

"Tacked on" doesn't mean bad. Move controls work very well for Killzone 3 and Heavy Rain.

He's just mad because those games rule :P