By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
endoftheworld166 said:
Antabus said:
endoftheworld166 said:
Antabus said:

Sweet. 360 beating the crap out of all other consoles. This is the way it should be.

You do realize that all consoles are well within the margin of error vg chartz has and both ps3 and wii do better in harder to track countries, so it's quite possible that 360 sold the least this week 

I realize that 360 kicked the crap out of wii,ps3 and ds.

I'll take that as a no

All I read was excuses.

There are numbers on the frontpage and it clearly shows that 360 kicked the crap out of the competition. The crap!

Around the Network
Antabus said:
endoftheworld166 said:
Antabus said:
endoftheworld166 said:
Antabus said:

Sweet. 360 beating the crap out of all other consoles. This is the way it should be.

You do realize that all consoles are well within the margin of error vg chartz has and both ps3 and wii do better in harder to track countries, so it's quite possible that 360 sold the least this week 

I realize that 360 kicked the crap out of wii,ps3 and ds.

I'll take that as a no

All I read was excuses.

There are numbers on the frontpage and it clearly shows that 360 kicked the crap out of the competition. The crap!

And that explains why ps3 outsold the 360 every year but one how? and wii is the only one that kicked the crap out of anything this gen

endoftheworld166 said:
Antabus said:

All I read was excuses.

And that explains why ps3 outsold the 360 every year but one how? and wii is the only one that kicked the crap out of anything this gen

What? Why should something explain a lie like that? What does it have to do 360 kicking the crap out of the competition?

360 sold than ps3 in 2005,2006,2007 and 2008. That if four years, not one! You liar!

Antabus said:
endoftheworld166 said:
Antabus said:

All I read was excuses.

What? Why should something explain a lie like that? What does it have to do 360 kicking the crap out of the competition?

360 sold than ps3 in 2005,2006,2007 and 2008. That if four years, not one! You liar!

it's 2 if you count the year ps3 wasn't on the market, but ps3 outsold 360 in every year it was on the market except for one, you are the one who is lying, or atleast wrong 

endoftheworld166 said:
Antabus said:
endoftheworld166 said:
Antabus said:

All I read was excuses.

it's 2 if you count the year ps3 wasn't on the market, but ps3 outsold 360 in every year it was on the market except for one, you are the one who is lying, or atleast wrong 

Well if you don't want to count the years sony was one able to sell any ps3 consoles, wouldn't it also be fair for not to count the sales from countries where MS was not able to ship 360 consoles?

Thanks, you just proved that 360 wins!

Around the Network
Antabus said:
endoftheworld166 said:
Antabus said:
endoftheworld166 said:
Antabus said:

All I read was excuses.

Well if you don't want to count the years sony was one able to sell any ps3 consoles, wouldn't it also be fair for not to count the sales from countries where MS was not able to ship 360 consoles?

MS isn't unable they just know they'd lose 

endoftheworld166 said:
Antabus said:
endoftheworld166 said:
Antabus said:

Yeah, that is what Sony thought in 05 and 06. They just knew that they would lose.

Antabus said:
endoftheworld166 said:
Antabus said:
endoftheworld166 said:
Antabus said:

Yeah, that is what Sony thought in 05 and 06. They just knew that they would lose.

No Sony was working on making the system quality unstead of rushing it out and having a massive failrate which would have costed them hundreds of millions to fix 

Antabus said:
endoftheworld166 said:
Antabus said:
endoftheworld166 said:
Antabus said:

LivingMetal said:

I think "breath of fresh air" is VERY relative here.  Kinect = Casual.  Move = hardcore.  Bigger market = Casual.  Smaller market = Hardcore.  In regard to "fresh air," I have no interest in Kinect, and I've been breathing  fresh air for a LONG time now.  Get my drift?

How is Move strictly "hardcore" and Kinect "Casual"

how about we don't label them with such terms. Kinect will have games that are hardcore. No Move only games are Hardcore either are they. 

Kinect is focusing on Kinect first, they hybrid, Move is taking the other route.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752