By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Project Dark in now "Dark Souls"!!!!!! (and some new info.)

makingmusic476 said:

So there day one. 

This is the craziest year ever.  New Zelda, LittleBigPlanet, Demon's Souls, and Ico games.   All sequels, spiritual or otherwise, from four of my six favorite franchises (the other two being MGS and Okami).

Also, finally a new Elder Scrolls game. And a new generation of Pokemon. And a new portable! * faints *

Around the Network

hmmm I'm ....mildly positive about this news.

Just got Demon's Souls and so far it didn't show me anything that deserved any praise.

...just like Demon's Souls, however, seamless, and still FUCKING DARK!

I... love you FROM, even more than I did with Armored Core: For Answer...

It all sounds great to me.

Really looking foward for it.

The bullet point about world tendency was unexpectedly hilarious, it was all factual and then all of a sudden lol.

Around the Network
routsounmanman said:
makingmusic476 said:

So there day one. 

This is the craziest year ever.  New Zelda, LittleBigPlanet, Demon's Souls, and Ico games.   All sequels, spiritual or otherwise, from four of my six favorite franchises (the other two being MGS and Okami).

Also, finally a new Elder Scrolls game. And a new generation of Pokemon. And a new portable! * faints *

Two new portables if you live in Japan!

if its not as hard il buy. i bought demon souls played the tutorial, beat the first boss. then craped my pants.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Barozi said:

Just got Demon's Souls and so far it didn't show me anything that deserved any praise.

innovative online system.

other then that i dont know jack shit about the game. only beat the first boss.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Barozi said:

It definitely deserves all the praise. trust me, just keep playing and it'll warm up to you eventually.

never have i felt this was more appropriate than now: