By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 3DS vs PSP: Which actually has the best graphics?

Zlejedi said:
psrock said:

the 3DS by a mile

Eurogamer seems to belive it's rather short mile ;)

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-01-30-eurogamer-readers-vs-nintendo-3ds-hands-on

oh shiiiii it's going down

zlejedi 

takes the first hit in the fanboy war thread.

.......joking

Around the Network

It really depends :)

Of course that some PSP games in the last year of its cycle are gonna look great. But the 3DS is in its first year the developers are getting used to the hardware (the specs of the 3DS are miles better than the PSP).

Budget Development time Good developer Knowladge of the system = Great graphics :)

Lets do PS3 and Wii Next!!

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

dany612 said:

I really want to know this because some 3DS games look awful compared to some PSP games and to other 3DS games. Is this just the developers fault? I heard the 3DS has PS3 shaders (if anyone could eleborate). Thus far the best looking games for the 3DS and PSP respectively are Resident Evil Afterlife and GOW Ghost of Sparta.

When did Konami announced this game?

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

well you'd never know until the 3DS releases.

Around the Network
Attoyou said:

Lets do PS3 and Wii Next!!

Great!! Looking forward to it.

From what I have seen (on the internets) from looking at similar games on the PSP and 3DS, the 3DS tends to have moderately more detailed character models and significantly more detailed environments; and this is first generation 3DS games vs. later generation PSP games, while the 3DS displays in 3D.

PhantomLink said:
dany612 said:

I really want to know this because some 3DS games look awful compared to some PSP games and to other 3DS games. Is this just the developers fault? I heard the 3DS has PS3 shaders (if anyone could eleborate). Thus far the best looking games for the 3DS and PSP respectively are Resident Evil Afterlife and GOW Ghost of Sparta.

When did Konami announced this game?

silly me xD

Nintendo is not a graphical lover. So I guess theyre almost on par. NGP!!!!

Just for the sake of comparission :D

Tekken 6 PSP (2009)

Dead or Alive: Dimensions 3DS (2011)