By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 3DS vs PSP: Which actually has the best graphics?

morenoingrato said:

3DS, no contest.

The best example is RE, plus, 3ds is in it's first year, games don't have full graphic potential until it's third year or so

Thisssssssssss....

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network
zgamer5 said:

since when are graphics important to nintendo fans, isnt it all about the gameplay?

It's because it's impossible to concentrate on gameplay when your graphics are fugly

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Kynes said:
zgamer5 said:

since when are graphics important to nintendo fans, isnt it all about the gameplay?

It's not a Nintendo fan who created this thread. What Nintendo fans should do? Whatever we say it's a lose/lose situation in your eyes. If we refute the fallacy in the Op, in your eyes we are implying that graphics are fundamental, providing to Sony fans a reason to bash the 3DS in comparison of the NeoGeo Portable. If we don't refute it, then we are admitting that PSP has better graphics than 3DS, which it's not true at all.

Another point is that saying that gameplay is much more important than graphics doesn't mean that great graphics aren't important, it means that aren't fundamental.

true.

it was a joke, but still this is the 1st time i see someone talk about the ds's graphics so badly.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Lets pick the least graphically powered game and compare it with the best PSP game and forget all the really good looking games that have been shown on 3DS

Because that is how we measure the power of a console. That is what has always been done with the Wii and now we should do it with the 3DS

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

RolStoppable said:
dany612 said:
PhantomLink said:

dany612 said:

I really want to know this because some 3DS games look awful compared to some PSP games and to other 3DS games. Is this just the developers fault? I heard the 3DS has PS3 shaders (if anyone could eleborate). Thus far the best looking games for the 3DS and PSP respectively are Resident Evil Afterlife and GOW Ghost of Sparta.

When did Konami announced this game?

silly me xD

Man, you fail so hard. You didn't even notice that Resident Evil is not a Konami franchise.

lol We should remove his thread making abilities!!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
zarx said:
AnveL said:

i will give you a very easy example

when you compare 3DS graphics with NGP its like you are comparing DS with PSP that difference

get it?

umm yea but that's kinda off topic given the 3DS vs PSP nature of the thread don't you think...

oops sorry my fault thought he was asking 3DS and PSP2 graphics power comparison... xP

ok so my answer will give to of cause 3DS is stonger... xDD

RolStoppable said:
dany612 said:
PhantomLink said:

dany612 said:

I really want to know this because some 3DS games look awful compared to some PSP games and to other 3DS games. Is this just the developers fault? I heard the 3DS has PS3 shaders (if anyone could eleborate). Thus far the best looking games for the 3DS and PSP respectively are Resident Evil Afterlife and GOW Ghost of Sparta.

When did Konami announced this game?

silly me xD

Man, you fail so hard. You didn't even notice that Resident Evil is not a Konami franchise.

You all fail, Afterlife is not even a video game, it's a shitty movie with Mila in it. It's Revelations.

M.U.G.E.N said:

joke thread? -_-

We can hope...

Thread should be locked for being idiotic.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

zgamer5 said:
Kynes said:
zgamer5 said:

It's not a Nintendo fan who created this thread. What Nintendo fans should do? Whatever we say it's a lose/lose situation in your eyes. If we refute the fallacy in the Op, in your eyes we are implying that graphics are fundamental, providing to Sony fans a reason to bash the 3DS in comparison of the NeoGeo Portable. If we don't refute it, then we are admitting that PSP has better graphics than 3DS, which it's not true at all.

Another point is that saying that gameplay is much more important than graphics doesn't mean that great graphics aren't important, it means that aren't fundamental.

true.

it was a joke, but still this is the 1st time i see someone talk about the ds's graphics so badly.

1st LOL

2nd TRUE