By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda turns 25th this year.... So yeah NIntendo will....

Zelda turns 25th this year.... So yeah NIntendo will....

Release a ROM collecton w... 22 22.92%

Zelda All Stars with improved graphics 28 29.17%

Relaese a super expensive collection 22 22.92%

Nintendo doesn't liek parties. 24 25.00%

Total:96

Windwaker and Majora's mask along with skywards for half price please :)

Around the Network

Nintendo will reveal at E3 that Skyward Sword is really a remake of the first Zelda. But seriously, a Limited Edition Gold Wii with Windwaker and/or Twilight Princess and free downloads of the first two Zeldas.

Formerly known as LuStaysTru but that was back when I still knew my password.

Well in a way you could say that remaking their most popular Zelda game is sort of an anniversary special already... not that I wouldn't hope for some more. 

I only want Skyward Sword. Is it too much to ask?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

adsl said:

unfortunately that's fake, but it's gorgeous.

adsl said:

Holy hell, I wish that real so bad!

I'd love an updated release of the first 3 Zelda games sold at reduced price. But unlikely. The best we can hope for is reduced VC pricing. OoT 3DS is probably the closest thing we will get to a updated anniversary re-release of any of the Zeldas.

A nice collector please Mr Nintendo ... ^_^

A special disc with : The Legend of Zelda, Adventure of link, A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, et Majora's Mask ... would be amazing !

Don't forget that Samus celebrates her 25th anniversary too. Maybe we'll have another collector with :Metroid, Metroid II Return of Samus, Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion, Metroid Zero Mission, and Metroid Prime Trilogy

[/dream_mode off]