By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda turns 25th this year.... So yeah NIntendo will....

Zelda turns 25th this year.... So yeah NIntendo will....

Release a ROM collecton w... 22 22.92%

Zelda All Stars with improved graphics 28 29.17%

Relaese a super expensive collection 22 22.92%

Nintendo doesn't liek parties. 24 25.00%

Total:96

Yes I'm old, Zelda too and seems like it's a good chance to do ... something. Well after the "love it or hate it" Super Mario All Stars for the Wii what can we expect for Zelda?

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=148730

* Another ROM collection with a soundtrack, info book and a $30 tag price (It's almost 3 times that price in eBay)

* A revisted version of the classic games with better graphics and sound. (If that include a Link to the Past I'll buy 2 copies)

* A exclusive-super-limited collection with games, figures, artbook, etc.

* Nothing.

Around the Network

Whatever it is, most likely nintendo will be getting my money for it. (Assuming it isn't OoT Wii. . .)

Acevil said:

Whatever it is, most likely nintendo will be getting my money for it. (Assuming it isn't OoT Wii. . .)

Quite impossible consdering it's going to be release this year for the 3DS, plus we have this sweet beauty:

alfredofroylan said:
Acevil said:

Quite impossible consdering it's going to be release this year for the 3DS, plus we have this sweet beauty:

Exactly, that is the only thing I hope it isn't. I will get the 3DS version but if the wii 25th anniversary collection is just the GC re release... never mind. 

...give us for free Skyward Sword!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

A new version of Zelda: Collector's Edition would be nice!

I would like a Zelda Anthology.

All current console Zelda titles would fit nicely on a single dual-layer DVD (may not need both layers even). Give the 3D games some NPC treatment, with Twilight Princess-style controls for Ocarina, Majora, and Wind Waker.

The Anthology would come with a code to download 3D versions of all the handheld Zeldas on the 3DS.

Soundtrack CD containing a best-of collection for tunes from throughout the series, or a voucher for downloading a larger soundtrack online.

Cloth map or maps of different versions of Hyrule.

I would gladly pay $100 USD for such a package.

Khuutra said:

All current console Zelda titles would fit nicely on a single dual-layer DVD (may not need both layers even). Give the 3D games some NPC treatment, with Twilight Princess-style controls for Ocarina, Majora, and Wind Waker.

The Anthology would come with a code to download 3D versions of all the handheld Zeldas on the 3DS.

Soundtrack CD containing a best-of collection for tunes from throughout the series, or a voucher for downloading a larger soundtrack online.

Win!

Khuutra said:

Definitely not. Twilight and WindWaker are 1.5 GB at the absolute most, and likely a good bit less, while Majora's Mask and Ocarina can't make up more than 128 MB between the two of them

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

KylieDog said:

Something disappointing probably, like the Mario All Stars Europe got where they didn't even bother to optimise it and rehashed the 50Hz versions.

I didn't get the controversy there. Doesn't PAL in SD run at 50 Hz?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.