By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ANOTHER NEW WII KIRBY GAME !!!

NICE! Just hope it still has multiplayer like the old GC one had.

Around the Network
PhantomLink said:

It's true, here is the link

It's been developed by HAL and Japan will get it this year (I'm not sure about this)

That is good news, hopefully this one sucks as much as n64 one. From the video it seems he does a lot of sucking.

Am I the only one who thinks that's a DS or 3DS game and there was some mistake? The pixels in the icons on the screen are too huge for a Wii game.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Wow! Wii has so many games coming...in Japan.

America/Others gets Mario Sports Mix and Zelda Skyward Sword

Japan gets Rhythm Heaven Wii, Kirby Wii 2, Pandora's Tower, Zelda Skyward Sword, Fatal Frame 2 Remake & has already had Xenoblade, The Last Story, Dynamic Slash, Mario Sports Mix, and others.

I am happy that the Wii isn't as empty as people were saying but as of now the Wii still only has 2 confirmed Wii games in America this year...

*Sound Of Rain said:

Wow! Wii has so many games coming...in Japan.

America/Others gets Mario Sports Mix and Zelda Skyward Sword

Japan gets Rhythm Heaven Wii, Kirby Wii 2, Pandora's Tower, Zelda Skyward Sword, Fatal Frame 2 Remake & has already had Xenoblade, The Last Story, Dynamic Slash, Mario Sports Mix, and others.

I am happy that the Wii isn't as empty as people were saying but as of now the Wii still only has 2 confirmed Wii games in America this year...

Hahaha, and Europe also has Epic Yarn plus some time next year Trauma Team. So that's one game more than America and another for next year.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

Kirby sucks again!!

ZOMG you can die!!!!!!!

RolStoppable said:

Trauma Team will come to Europe, really? If true, I guess you mean this year. Surely not 2012, right?

Who knows. BTW why are you surprised? Is Trauma Team denied for Europe???
I emailed them last year to ask, and they said there was no date scheduled for 2010.
So that could mean this year? Let's try again.

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

FUCK YEAH!

I want this game more than life itself right now.

Pixel Art can be fun.

RolStoppable said:

After the second Trauma Center for the DS didn't make it to Europe, as well as some other Atlus games, I was inclined to believe that there was no hope for Trauma Team. The e-mail response you got isn't encouraging either. Sure, the game isn't officially not planned for Europe, but that's not really a requirement for a game to be never released in Europe.

Doesn't sound very encouraging, didn't know the past history from the other Atlus games... And true, that's what I mean, the email I got back didn't specifically say it wasn't coming, but it also didn't give any hope as to when. Was kinda expecting to show up around now... I'm personally giving NoE 11 months to bring it over, if not I'll be importing it.

"¡Viva la Ñ!"