By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
GoldenEye 007 (Wii)
Activision
12 27,213 933,04

Edging closer and closer to the 1 million mark.

This game is also now getting published by Nintendo in Japan!

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
ethomaz said:

It's kind of a funny...

- 360 had no release and just down 3% week on week.

- PS3 had LBP2 and Mass Effect 2 (ok... that's a late port) and down 5%.

That's the motive for I use the words "overtracked" and "undertracked" everytime.

PS3 was slightly UP in Americas and just slightly down in EMEAA. The biggest drop happened in Japan. So I don't see what's so funny about the PS3 numbers?

360 was slightly up in Americas, maybe because of shortages being taken care of. It was down in EMEAA. Also, Japan doesn't affect 360's WW drop as much as it does PS3's and Wii's.

PS3 is UP in Americas because LBP2... if not it will be down by 10-15%.

EMEAA and Japan is DOWN because January has slow sales.

jneul said:

so bs sales figures for the 360 in the america saved it, does not vgc ever learn it was way overtracked after we got shipment figures, vgc you need to get your act together

Talk about sour grapes. Whatever MS ship they're close to sold, they airshipped in supply from JAN AND FEB, stock that wasn't even included in that 6.3 shipped figure. In a bizzare case it's actually possible for ms to have sold more than they have shipped (as of last Q) due to there being more consoles out there by Dec 31st, than the 50.8 figure would have you believe. Just to reiterate, they had stock from Q1 this year put into Q4 last year and it wasn't part of the 6.3, get it?

Even so, they're 400k behind their 50.8 figure, which is realistic when there was limited stock in U.S (it's main selling region)

You need to get YOUR act together.

toadslayer72 said:

Yeah, kinda cool how close everything is.

Agreed. Although there can only be one true winner....

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

ethomaz said:

Ok. So explain to me how in middle of January the 360 up 5% in America with no release???

shortages are always getting fixed. There have been shortages in stores, this is fact. Those stores that have been in demand may have been filled I don't know why this is an issue. Just because the XBOX sales were high doesnt mean that they have full stock in it may just mean that there is more possibility.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
homer said:
toadslayer72 said:

me?

AussieGecko said:
homer said:
toadslayer72 said:

me?

No ps3 always wins on this site. I thought you knew that already.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Fact is that we are in 2011 and the PS2 still managed to sell 50k units last week, respect.

<a href="http://b0c40pmhv4t-qfuimlmmqex5q0.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WT5K3KF3" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

It's kind of a funny...

- 360 had no release and just down 3% week on week.

- PS3 had LBP2 and Mass Effect 2 (ok... that's a late port) and down 5%.

That's the motive for I use the words "overtracked" and "undertracked" everytime.

And why in the name of all things sensible would ME2 (sold like crap) and LBP2 (a sequel to a succesful but not mega succesful title) move hardware?

360 and Kinect are still hot items... live with it or just leave the site for good if you have no respect for it.

This shit is getting really really fucking boring now.

I'm not an 360 fan, but Kowenicki is right. This is really boring.

homer said:

No ps3 always wins on this site. I thought you knew that already.

I don't who the 'favourite' console is anymore. I have given that up. Its too damn confusing hahaha