By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ethomaz said:
kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

It's kind of a funny...

- 360 had no release and just down 3% week on week.

- PS3 had LBP2 and Mass Effect 2 (ok... that's a late port) and down 5%.

That's the motive for I use the words "overtracked" and "undertracked" everytime.

And why in the name of all things sensible would ME2 (sold like crap) and LBP2 (a sequel to a succesful but not mega succesful title) move hardware?

360 and Kinect are still hot items... live with it or just leave the site for good if you have no respect for it.

This shit is getting really really fucking boring now.

Ok. So explain to me how in middle of January the 360 up 5% in America with no release???

Hundreds of thousands of people thinking the new year is a good time to replace their broken console?

Around the Network
Edgeoflife said:
ethomaz said:
kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

It's kind of a funny...

- 360 had no release and just down 3% week on week.

- PS3 had LBP2 and Mass Effect 2 (ok... that's a late port) and down 5%.

That's the motive for I use the words "overtracked" and "undertracked" everytime.

And why in the name of all things sensible would ME2 (sold like crap) and LBP2 (a sequel to a succesful but not mega succesful title) move hardware?

360 and Kinect are still hot items... live with it or just leave the site for good if you have no respect for it.

This shit is getting really really fucking boring now.

Ok. So explain to me how in middle of January the 360 up 5% in America with no release???

Hundreds of thousands of people thinking the new year is a good time to replace their broken console?

The sales history says otherwise... January is one of worst month for game market.

And after fisrt adjustments it just 1% up... not 5%.

x360 win again,..make me happy lol