By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How Much Would You Pay for NGP?

How Much Would You Pay for NGP?

Less than $250 81 20.20%

$250 63 15.71%

$300 137 34.16%

$350 81 20.20%

$400 18 4.49%

More than $400 21 5.24%

Total:401
enrageorange said:

I would pay $200 at the most. So it other words I won't be getting one for a long time.

my thoughts exactly.

Around the Network
enrageorange said:

I would pay $200 at the most. So it other words I won't be getting one for a long time.

my thoughts exactly.

now that i saw the launch trailer from that other thread...

..i'd go as high as $350.  uncharted, killzone, and lbp look amazing.  so didn't expect it to look that good.  still not expecting to get one though, or at least not right at launch.

I will never, ever, under any circumstances pay more than $200 for a portable device. 

Tifa got MOVES!

Jinova said:

I will never, ever, under any circumstances pay more than $200 for a portable device. 

What if you were rich? shiiiiiiiit......

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:
Jinova said:

What if you were rich? shiiiiiiiit......

lol  Its the principle

Tifa got MOVES!

$300. If its more than that I will have to wait a while ;_;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Well depending on the games.... but i will pay at the most.... around the same I paid for my psp... ~$170.00. It  has to have good games though... and let's wait for the capabilities is gonna get with time.

Im willing to pay max 300$...unless it has amazing software lineup at launch, then Im willing to pay 350$

Sony fanboy will pay whatever because that what they do. Nonfanboy will pay 249.99 because that's the price of 3DS. Regular person will wait for price cut or buy cheaper DS, PSP, 360, Wii or PS3.

Just because someone is saying something different. Doesn't mean their point of view is right!

Member Of The Wii Squad: Warriors of Light!

One of the 4 Yonkou of Youtube aka Wii Warlords. Other Members include ThaBlackBaron, Shokio, and Cardy.