By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How Much Would You Pay for NGP?

How Much Would You Pay for NGP?

Less than $250 81 20.20%

$250 63 15.71%

$300 137 34.16%

$350 81 20.20%

$400 18 4.49%

More than $400 21 5.24%

Total:401

I would pay up to $400.00, maybe more but it all depends on the new Media Format that will come with it, and of course the games and how they would take advantage of NGP's power. But i will admit that is going to be a day one for me no matter what, unless something drastric happens...something really, really bad happens from now and it's release, now that i think of it, it won't release until a year or so from now, hopefully by then the production costs would decrease.

APKenna

Around the Network

Same I paid for the PS3. ~$60 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Well, depending on what games are out I might pay up to $349.99 for one but nothing more.

Well I waited til PS3 cost $250 (got it at a sale) so a portable device needs to be considerably less than that. $150 maybe. $200 tops.

Although the NGP looks very good i guess im the type of gamer that never got the handheld console therefore i won't be paying a single penny for the NGP.

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt