By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Adjustments go back to January first.

I'm a little dissapointed at LBP2 sales, how much did LBP1 get week 1? I was expecting this game to get around 750k week 1, so in EMEAA that would mean at least 350k.

I'm also HUGELY dissapointed at Mass Effect 2 sales. It's an amazing game, I wish they ported ME1 to the PS3 as well so Sony fans can truely appreciate the game.

Finally 360 software is dissapointed in in general, except for Kinect brand games and FIFA 11. Halo Reach only sold 10k? and where is Forza 3?

As for GT5, I was expecting it to drop in sales. People didn't beleive me when I said holiday boost, but now GT5 weekly sales should stay below GT4 weekly sales.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
AussieGecko said:
antcar18 said:

I think with price cut at end of year it will happen. Look with kinect and 360 slim it still couldn't outsell the ps3 this holiday season so microsoft has no more cards left kinect was its last stand and it sold ok but didn't move consoles.

pretty sure it has moved consoles bud, certainly in america, certainly in australia, and im sure our too countries are no the only ones around the world. People are buying the 360 just for kinect.

adjustments say otherwise  360 lost holidays get over it

AussieGecko said:
antcar18 said:

I think with price cut at end of year it will happen. Look with kinect and 360 slim it still couldn't outsell the ps3 this holiday season so microsoft has no more cards left kinect was its last stand and it sold ok but didn't move consoles.

pretty sure it has moved consoles bud, certainly in america, certainly in australia, and im sure our too countries are no the only ones around the world. People are buying the 360 just for kinect.

I think he was implying that PS3 has almost definitivly secured second in EMEAA. Even with the Slim and Kinect, EMEAA region 360 sales are still lower then PS3.

It's just in Americas, the reverse is happening, to a greater extent, thats why last holiday, WW 360 sales were higher then PS3. Kinect does move consoles, especially in UK, US, and Australia. Just not in the bulk of EMEAA and Japan.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Michael-5 said:
AussieGecko said:
antcar18 said:

I think he was implying that PS3 has almost definitivly secured second in EMEAA. Even with the Slim and Kinect, EMEAA region 360 sales are still lower then PS3.

It's just in Americas, the reverse is happening, to a greater extent, thats why last holiday, WW 360 sales were higher then PS3. Kinect does move consoles, especially in UK, US, and Australia. Just not in the bulk of EMEAA and Japan.

Thanks for understanding  the 360 sales should've  been higher especially when ps3 had a weak holiday line up.

Michael-5 said:

I'm a little dissapointed at LBP2 sales, how much did LBP1 get week 1? I was expecting this game to get around 750k week 1, so in EMEAA that would mean at least 350k.

I'm also HUGELY dissapointed at Mass Effect 2 sales. It's an amazing game, I wish they ported ME1 to the PS3 as well so Sony fans can truely appreciate the game.

Finally 360 software is dissapointed in in general, except for Kinect brand games and FIFA 11. Halo Reach only sold 10k? and where is Forza 3?

As for GT5, I was expecting it to drop in sales. People didn't beleive me when I said holiday boost, but now GT5 weekly sales should stay below GT4 weekly sales.

LBP did 176k in EMEAA first week... so LBP2 already started 20k (12%) better.

You forgot the digital sales of Mass Effect 2... most people I talked pick the game on PSN.

So when the GT5 sales will drop? Because I'm waiting that drop.

Around the Network
antcar18 said:
Michael-5 said:
AussieGecko said:
antcar18 said:

Thanks for understanding  the 360 sales should've  been higher especially when ps3 had a weak holiday line up.

GT5 is big for EMEAA, Fable and Halo appeal more to Western gamers, so in EMEAA PS3 had some pushing power. You also gotta realize EMEAA includes Middle East, Asia, and Africa, all regions generally Sony favoring. UK is the only big card MS has in EMEAA.

Also I think, Sony pulling the PS3 Slim in 2009, really hurt MS's image. Kinect recovers that image a good amount, but in EMEAA it's still not enough.

Gap has increased to 4.1 million now

AussieGecko said:
antcar18 said:

yup,also for UK and Hong Kong(in HK,360 is best selling console in 2009 and get nearly half of console market share in 2010 holidays)

ethomaz said:
Michael-5 said:

LBP did 176k in EMEAA first week... so LBP2 already started 20k (12%) better.

You forgot the digital sales of Mass Effect 2... most people I talked pick the game on PSN.

So when the GT5 sales will drop? Because I'm waiting that drop.

I dunno, how to color code, so...

LBP, 12% better sales outside the holiday season, great job then! I guess this game isn't as headstong as other titles.

True, but.... this is my favorite game of all time, I won't be happy with it's PS3 sales no matter what. I'm hoping 360 sales end up crossing 3 million.

GT5 sales droped this week. GT4, week 9 in EMEAA sold 75k, GT5 sold 45k. Do you not see the difference? Two weeks ago GT5 was above 100k in EMEAA alone.

sully1311 said:

Gap has increased to 4.1 million now

4.6 million, and it decreased since PS3 outsold the 360.