By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
kowenicki said:

LBP2... ok... slightly up on LBP.

Mass Effect 2... poor.

DCUniverse... awful

GT5.. excellent.

Kinect Adventures... excellent.

yep this pretty much describes the week though id say lbp2 was good depending if its legs can match the first

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network

These sales make me happy.

ye they have been doing mu head in with the whole foxtel add's in the movies... lol

Microsoft data will be released today too... someone know the time?

So sad Sony report coming Feb 3rd... I will be in a vacation trip that week.

ethomaz said:

Microsoft data will be released today too... someone know the time?

So sad Sony report coming Feb 3rd... I'm in a vacation trip that week.

After 4PM EST when the Markets close. About 8 hours from now.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Around the Network
antcar18 said:

gap will be gone by end of 2011

Not likely. Will be saving most thoughts until after MS releases figures today, but last year PS3 shaved off between 600-800K from what we know now.  Things arent going to change much in 2011.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

GO PS3 GO!

Hmmm Mass Effect 2 on PS3 looks a bit low. I believe a lot of retailers sold out because they under ordered. The guy at a near-by store said they ordered in 25 copies and they all sold within 24hrs. He reckons he told the person who orders games for the region that they were under stocking, so I guess he was proven right. Surely with Americas sales it'll have a 100K first week, and hopefully it'll have reasonable legs. I'll be waiting until I've finisheed Dragon Age before I get ME2. ME 2 really should come down in price fairly quickly.

Nice start for LBP, and nice hold over for PS3 sales as a result, a 10-15% virtual boost offsetting a natural 15-20% drop. I wouldn't have picked LBP 2 to have that sort of effect on Hardware.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

thx1139 said:
antcar18 said:

gap will be gone by end of 2011

Not likely. Will be saving most thoughts until after MS releases figures today, but last year PS3 shaved off between 600-800K from what we know now.  Things arent going to change much in 2011.

I think with price cut at end of year it will happen. Look with kinect and 360 slim it still couldn't outsell the ps3 this holiday season so microsoft has no more cards left kinect was its last stand and it sold ok but didn't move consoles.

antcar18 said:

I think with price cut at end of year it will happen. Look with kinect and 360 slim it still couldn't outsell the ps3 this holiday season so microsoft has no more cards left kinect was its last stand and it sold ok but didn't move consoles.

pretty sure it has moved consoles bud, certainly in america, certainly in australia, and im sure our too countries are no the only ones around the world. People are buying the 360 just for kinect.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752