By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The 3DS vs PSP2 (NGP) battle: Who will win the console wars ?

The 3DS will win, I'd say 60% or more of the market. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
Grimes said:

Call of Duty support could mean a lot of things. The iPhone has a Call of Duty game FWIW.

PSP also hada COD game, and DS had several.  Pretty sure we'll be seeing the franchise on both 3DS and NGP...

Sony needs to pay $300 millions for Activision to make COD: Modern Warfare 3 exclusive for NGP(the only COD released this year)

Sony will not even need to sell the hardware at loss after that, so that strategy would pay out.

Christian973 said:

3DS. It has games, a reasonable price point. I have an iphone 4 for what NGP is offering.

what a mighty fine deluxe edition on sterioids with buttons and crazy gaming line up with major 3rd party support iphone you have there..lucky

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

well they will both be succesful but the 3ds is just to much lol.

Around the Network
silicon said:

3DS ..... although they are going after different markets.

What do you mean? Nintendo's plan is to hit all existent markets, Sony on the other end decided to just choose the Sony fanboys for it's handheld, and that's what will ultimately doom it.

Above: still the best game of the year.

I think you all know my answer.

NGP will win... in software quality.

Grimes said:

Call of Duty support could mean a lot of things. The iPhone has a Call of Duty game FWIW.

can you stop, seriously, it's getting sad now.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
Grimes said:

can you stop, seriously, it's getting sad now.

Stop what? There are people claiming that the NGS is going to get a full blown Call of Duty game whatever that means. I didn't even say that wouldn't happen, I guess it could in theory. The only thing that was announced was a Call of Duty support, nothing more nothing less. Other systems have gotten Call of Duty support as well. That's great but you can't say more than that.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.