By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Double post

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network
huaxiong90 said:

What the hell!! I just saw a video of a police car purposely running over a crowd...man, this guy has lost his freakin' mind...

Eh, my friend was telling me he heard on the arabic radio stations of guys on motorcycles riding by and just slashing people with Machetes.  This was BEFORE the reported violence vs protesters

It's really par for the course.

makingmusic476 said:
mrstickball said:

I'm starting to wonder if Egypt can actually complete the revolution without firearm ownership by the general populace.

I'm begining to fear they may have waited too long.  They had nearly 2 million people in Tahrir Square on Tuesday.  They should've stormed Mubarak's palace then isntead of setting a date of Friday.

At least what protesters are left have become more determined to see this through to the end.  They know that either Mubarak will be overthrown or they will die and the country will be worse than it was when they started.  I've seen quotes from people saying they must see this through to the end, as otherwise the lives of those already dead will have been wasted, and they'll essentially be accepting death themselves.

They have no choice but to fight now.

Yeah, if they would of pressed hard RIGHT after he made concessions... i bet he would of been deserted... but I mean.  This is a protest of the people.  Not like most where there is one guy directing it all.

Have one group storm the palace and... usually such things don't work out well in the end.

There is still a good chance of them forcing what they want.

Kasz216 said:
huaxiong90 said:

What the hell!! I just saw a video of a police car purposely running over a crowd...man, this guy has lost his freakin' mind...

Eh, my friend was telling me he heard on the arabic radio stations of guys on motorcycles riding by and just slashing people with Machetes.  This was BEFORE the reported violence vs protesters

It's really par for the course.

Oh I heard about this...but to see it actually happen...that's a completely different story.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

http://abcnews.go.com/International/egypt-abc-news-christiane-amanpour-exclusive-interview-president/story?id=12833673

blaming islamic brothers for what happened.. fucking resign already!

Around the Network
sad.man.loves.vgc said:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/egypt-abc-news-christiane-amanpour-exclusive-interview-president/story?id=12833673

blaming islamic brothers for what happened.. fucking resign already!

Seriously, and now we have yet another video of a group being run over...this one being even worse.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Just saw an extremist islamic speech by Ali Khameni... and how it's shame Egipt is an ally to USA and Israel... I don't want to be the one saying it, but if Egipt is taken over by some Extremist Islamic Party and becomes Iran 2.0... Double-edged knife tbqh.

Tuganuno said:

Just saw an extremist islamic speech by Ali Khameni... and how it's shame Egipt is an ally to USA and Israel... I don't want to be the one saying it, but if Egipt is taken over by some Extremist Islamic Party and becomes Iran 2.0... Double-edged knife tbqh.

btw on friday there were also alot of christains protesting we did our own prayer and they did theres, os the christains also whan egypt to become an extremist islamic country?

Sadly, very very sadly, it seems this revolution has stalled. Mubarak has outsmarted the protestors by using several sneaky tactics (such as putting the police force undercover in civilian clothes to act as "pro-Mubarak protesters", sending thugs to rob neughborhoods in order to cause chaos and fear mong the people and also keeping the Egyptian army's popularity among the people intact by simply ordering it to not use violence against the protestors). The protestors are just standing there on that square and will eventually get tired and go home.

No drastic change will happen in Egypt. The army will still hold a tight grip of the parliament and the top leaders will be ex-army generals as usual. The opposition will be held back from gaining any political power (both the students/peasants/intellectuals as well as the Muslim Brotherhood).

I'm very saddened by this.

Slimebeast said:

Sadly, very very sadly, it seems this revolution has stalled. Mubarak has outsmarted the protestors by using several sneaky tactics (such as putting the police force undercover in civilian clothes to act as "pro-Mubarak protesters", sending thugs to rob neughborhoods in order to cause chaos and fear mong the people and also keeping the Egyptian army's popularity among the people intact by simply ordering it to not use violence against the protestors). The protestors are just standing there on that square and will eventually get tired and go home.

No drastic change will happen in Egypt. The army will still hold a tight grip of the parliament and the top leaders will be ex-army generals as usual. The opposition will be held back from gaining any political power (both the students/peasants/intellectuals as well as the Muslim Brotherhood).

I'm very saddened by this.

actually they started this week and called it the week of endurance as they say they will camp and endure they will not leave with calls for millions march on sunday, tuesday, and friday. Hope they could endure.

reminds me of halo 3 odst achievement endure