By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The crowds are shouting:

"LEAVE NOW, LEAVE NOW, LEAVE NOW"

Around the Network

waw what a fucked up speach he accuses us of terror when he sent in his secret police and we withstood, he tells us either him and order or no him and no order meaning he wants to burn the country to the ground to stay in power, him no apologising for firing live ammunition at us, he is on a world of hes own thinking he could stay 9 months in power, he said he will change the dostour in his 2005 election and these were all lies. we will not buy into his lies we are not stupid he will go down and will be trailed for highest treason of his country and there will be no compromise.

every word he says makes me more angry, doesn't he have any honour. any reasoning, any love for egypt. ahh man i am very angry at this speech and if i was in egypt i would go down in cairo and would go on friday which is supposed to end his dictatorship.

elticker said:

every word he says makes me more angry, doesn't he have any honour. any reasoning, any love for egypt. ahh man i am very angry at this speech and if i was in egypt i would go down in cairo and would go on friday which is supposed to end his dictatorship.

you are Egyptian? man you are so lucky to be! congratulations :)

sad.man.loves.vgc said:
elticker said:

thanks, I hope he will be trailed and executed, we were ready for a peaceful withdrawl but no going back now he accuses us of attrocities we didn't commit he has to go down.

Around the Network
elticker said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
elticker said:

thanks, I hope he will be trailed and executed, we were ready for a peaceful withdrawl but no going back now he accuses us of attrocities we didn't commit he has to go down.

Isn't your internet down? How does that work? Best of luck too.

SuperAdrianK said:
elticker said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
elticker said:

he isn't in Egypt obviously :)

sad.man.loves.vgc said:
SuperAdrianK said:
elticker said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
elticker said:

yeah its down i can't msn my friends and relatives in egypt, im not currently living in egypt because of the financial state, hard life, bribes, high unemployement and other reasons but if i was in egypt i would protest. i go to egypt in the summer vacation

elticker said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
SuperAdrianK said:
elticker said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
elticker said:

yeah its down i can't msn my friends and relatives in egypt, im not currently living in egypt because of the financial state, hard life, bribes, high unemployement and other reasons but if i was in egypt i would protest. i go to egypt in the summer vacation

Mubarak supportets are fighting the others now....

I heard from some Jordanian folks who came from Egypt that when they arrived at the airport to leave, there was no security or airport staff to let them through. So they had to wait for hours until someone came.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!