By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
elticker said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
SuperAdrianK said:
elticker said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
elticker said:

every word he says makes me more angry, doesn't he have any honour. any reasoning, any love for egypt. ahh man i am very angry at this speech and if i was in egypt i would go down in cairo and would go on friday which is supposed to end his dictatorship.

you are Egyptian? man you are so lucky to be! congratulations :)

thanks, I hope he will be trailed and executed, we were ready for a peaceful withdrawl but no going back now he accuses us of attrocities we didn't commit he has to go down.

Isn't your internet down? How does that work? Best of luck too.

he isn't in Egypt obviously :)

yeah its down i can't msn my friends and relatives in egypt, im not currently living in egypt because of the financial state, hard life, bribes, high unemployement and other reasons but if i was in egypt i would protest. i go to egypt in the summer vacation

Mubarak supportets are fighting the others now....

they are not supporters they are people from the ruling party, payed thugs, secret police as almost all the arrested protesters had police badges and one said he did it for the money, tore up a 50 egyptain pound bill and started crying im with you. Besides why would true mubarak protesters go and clash with peaceful protesters, they threw flaming moltovs at the crowd and at the egyptain musuem which had a fire but was distinguished and from where the fuck are they gonna get tear gass, they also came to the square with swords, horses, camels, sharp objects. Also there is a report that government employees were persauded to employ thugs to terrify protesters. the clashes went on for about 6 hour in a stand for the protesters in tahrir sqaure and they have now controlled the square again and the rioters werre forced out. there are 750 severe injuries in the protesters side with eye cornea damage, major head fractures, bleeding from the nose. also some army people fired at the mubarak crowd in one corner forcing them out.

However most of the military did nothing but stand by neutral, a soldier was gonna commit suicide under pressure of shooting which side but some protesters persuaded him not to.

Around the Network
huaxiong90 said:

I heard from some Jordanian folks who came from Egypt that when they arrived at the airport to leave, there was no security or airport staff to let them through. So they had to wait for hours until someone came.

you didn't know that mubarak took out all police forces nationwide?

the police is passionately hated in egypt right now as they are corrupt, use of violence, killing egyptains and terrifying people. They also released the criminals from jails. Mubarak is ready to burn egypt to the ground to stay in power he is crazy,

What the hell!! I just saw a video of a police car purposely running over a crowd...man, this guy has lost his freakin' mind...

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

huaxiong90 said:

What the hell!! I just saw a video of a police car purposely running over a crowd...man, this guy has lost his freakin' mind...

yeah i told you. now he put snipers on rooftops sniping protesters, and they have stabbed a greek cameraman to stop him filiming they also broke an aljazeera man leg and arrested 2 others. there is some live fire from mubarak protesters which have been proced to have police id badges and some also caught also admitted to taking money to protest for mubarak, they are shooting towards the anti mubarak protesters, they are also throwing moltov and some tear gasses

he is a criminal and must go to court after being overthrown and i believe he should be executed.

Around the Network

also official estimates of the millions day march is between over 4 million and 9-10 million meaning over 6-12 percent of people went out to protest against Mubarak, he lost legimetcy and can't stay as president, he is currently a mafia boss paying people to protest for him and using his secret police, when there where no protests he had 2 million police men which is a vicious amount of people in comparison to the population 80 million if we filter out women and children he has about 10% of youth in the police force. lets say there is 20 million youth then 2 million of 20 million 

huaxiong90 said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRswI8olQ34&feature=player_embedded

I'm starting to wonder if Egypt can actually complete the revolution without firearm ownership by the general populace.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:

I'm starting to wonder if Egypt can actually complete the revolution without firearm ownership by the general populace.

I'm begining to fear they may have waited too long.  They had nearly 2 million people in Tahrir Square on Tuesday.  They should've stormed Mubarak's palace then isntead of setting a date of Friday.

At least what protesters are left have become more determined to see this through to the end.  They know that either Mubarak will be overthrown or they will die and the country will be worse than it was when they started.  I've seen quotes from people saying they must see this through to the end, as otherwise the lives of those already dead will have been wasted, and they'll essentially be accepting death themselves.

They have no choice but to fight now.

makingmusic476 said:
mrstickball said:

I'm begining to fear they may have waited too long.  They had nearly 2 million people in Tahrir Square on Tuesday.  They should've stormed Mubarak's palace then isntead of setting a date of Friday.

At least what protesters are left have become more determined to see this through to the end.  They know that either Mubarak will be overthrown or they will die and the country will be worse than it was when they started.  I've seen quotes from people saying they must see this through to the end, as otherwise the lives of those already dead will have been wasted, and they'll essentially be accepting death themselves.

They have no choice but to fight now.

You may be right. They've let the revolution linger too long, and allowed Mubarak's forces to become more organized and better-armed. If your trying to overthrow a despot, I don't think the best way to do it is to merely stand in a courtyard and demand changes - not when they have massive amounts of firearms and increasingly better logistics.

However, they have enacted some change at least, if Mubarak goes through with his promises of open elections without him being involved in them as a candidate.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.