By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

=/ I really can't see why anyone would want Mubarak out of power.

If the people's party wins it wil be an Islamic Nationalism or a Islamic "democratic" autocracy.

The people of Egypt just aren't ready for a Democracy at all, it's just another Arabian in struggle only this time they can't blame the US... nevermind.

A brief history on Mubarak though: Mubarak is a Egyptian nationalist, and used to be a very lax guy until his boss was killed in front of him by members of the Islamic Brotherhood. Since then he only helped Egypt on a secular path in the same way his boss did. At some point though his issues became Egypts issues and thus the Mubarak we have today. He litterally see's the welfare of Egypt as his own. If anyone here follows his interviews you would know he's stubborn as hell so he has the make shift parts of a dictator.

Egypts economical issues were not his fault either, the place is filled with very ignorant folk who... first off Egypt is heavily bent on it's agricultural sector  and so it doesn't help when you kill off your live stock at a whim of some virus, especially when you've just gone through 3 famines.

What I think is Mubaraks fault though is his issue with pigs. =/ If it weren't for his idiotic decision with the pigs Cairo would be a nice place to live still... live poor but still live.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

Mubarak steps down, military in power.

What now?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

wohoo we did it mubarak stepped down no omar sulieman for president, the military to oversee the transfer to democracy. damm its still hard to believe he is not tricking us him being in power for 30 years ahh hope its a new age for egypt an age of democracy freedom an age where the government and president dont steal egypts money

Now we're gonna see something interesting. Hopefully the military runs this more like the Turkish military and not like the Iraqi military

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

dib8rman said:

=/ I really can't see why anyone would want Mubarak out of power.

If the people's party wins it wil be an Islamic Nationalism or a Islamic "democratic" autocracy.

The people of Egypt just aren't ready for a Democracy at all, it's just another Arabian in struggle only this time they can't blame the US... nevermind.

A brief history on Mubarak though: Mubarak is a Egyptian nationalist, and used to be a very lax guy until his boss was killed in front of him by members of the Islamic Brotherhood. Since then he only helped Egypt on a secular path in the same way his boss did. At some point though his issues became Egypts issues and thus the Mubarak we have today. He litterally see's the welfare of Egypt as his own. If anyone here follows his interviews you would know he's stubborn as hell so he has the make shift parts of a dictator.

Egypts economical issues were not his fault either, the place is filled with very ignorant folk who... first off Egypt is heavily bent on it's agricultural sector  and so it doesn't help when you kill off your live stock at a whim of some virus, especially when you've just gone through 3 famines.

What I think is Mubaraks fault though is his issue with pigs. =/ If it weren't for his idiotic decision with the pigs Cairo would be a nice place to live still... live poor but still live.

we have suez canal, tourism, gas, oil so no it was his issue we are now in debt of 880 billion us dollars. when he first came to power it was only 12 billion. live poor what you don't know how hard it is to live in egypt some people work 3 jobs and can barely find money for bread to survive thats not his fualt. graduates of all faculties can't find jobs so this isn't his fualt nothing is right. he give gas to israel for shit prices, almost for free when he sells it to his own poeple for full price that isn't his fualt. 30 years is a heck of a longtime to make economic reforms, what he did in it was increase egyptains debt by 868 billion dolars that nothing dam i get that in one day of work. Please you don't live in egypt so don't speack about life in egypt. All he did all these years was working for the good of israel, US rather than the good of his people. heck he stole 70 billion dollars from us and his associates stole just as much if not more.  

Around the Network

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!!!!!

also 40% of egypt is living in the poverty line thats also not his fualt please stfu

elticker said:

also 40% of egypt is living in the poverty line thats also not his fualt please stfu

I DIDN'T BOTHER TO EVEN CONTINUE READING THAT DISASTEROUS POST! ألف مبروك لإخوانا المصريين , الف مبروك وليس مبارك

:)

EDIT: OH LOL THE SITE CAN'T READ ARABIC, CONGRATZ EGYPTIANS!

elticker said:

What is fualt?

Damn, they really did do it. He resigned.