By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Show a little love for Cursed Mountain.

Come one.  I know the developpers were shut down.  I know it's on the Wii.  But this game is pretty good.  I have just bought the Limited Edition at a ridiculous price and I am totally satisfied.  This is a good survival horror game.  It is slow paced and the atmosphere is the best I have seen in a very long time.  The whole bouddhist music and scenery got me into this more than I had thought. 

The Limited edition comes with the soundtrack and the making of, and both are of very good quality.  I am on my second playthrough and decided to go and chek out the sales.  They were not good.  But to anyone who as actually played it, let's share the love...  I just love those kind of games.  By the way, it is now very, very cheap.

Proud owner and supporter of the YAKUZA games!

Around the Network

You waited to get it much later at a ridiculous price. What kinda love is that?

palancas7 said:

You waited to get it much later at a ridiculous price. What kinda love is that?

On the contrary my friend, I still have my original copy, bought full price when it came out.  The Limited Edition came later, I admit, but I have supported this game from the very beginning. 

Proud owner and supporter of the YAKUZA games!

I don't even think you can find it anymore in the stores.. :S ...isn't it like 1,5 year old?

Anyone who wants to buy my copy? for a ridiculous price.. >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I'll be getting it as soon as i find it! (can't find it anywhere)

Around the Network

I bought it. It sucks balls.

Controls suck so much I don't know how you consider it a good game.

I get the normal and special edition. Good game in my opinion if you look for some old school survival horror (slow, atmospheric and creppy), the use of the speakers in the motion control is pretty clever. My biggest complaints? Some of the parts are way to slow, like a part when you're supposed to be druged also the use of the motion control at some parts (like crossing some paths) are kinda tricky.

I watched my friend playing it, didn't think it was very good.

Galaki said:

I bought it. It sucks balls.

Controls suck so much I don't know how you consider it a good game.

Thanks I like Survival games and was almost convinced to buy it...was waiting for someone to say something about it...he said it was good so I was going to buy it but I don't know him but I know you so I trust your opinion more...no buy for me LOL!

It is not the greatest game ever, but you can have a good time and it has a great and different atmosphere, if any of you knows spanish you can check my review of the game here:

http://www.elsurvivor.com/2010/09/cursed-mountain/