By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - *Why is Silent Hill Downpour PS3/360 exclusive?*

Machina said:

Why was Shattered Memories Wii/PS2 exlcusive?

For the same reason RE: Rail Shooter, DSE or other Wii third party gamer were made... to make up for the fact Wii doesn't get the main installments.

Around the Network

As I`ve been told many times, if a game is released on more than one platform, it's not exclusive.

*Sound Of Rain said:
ocean-1984 said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

If a Wii version was made I bet it would sell better than the PS3 and 360 version.

LOL

I was talking about on its best selling system not the 2 together VS the Wii version.

I know.

ocean-1984 said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
ocean-1984 said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

If a Wii version was made I bet it would sell better than the PS3 and 360 version.

LOL

I was talking about on its best selling system not the 2 together VS the Wii version.

I know.

Why is it funny then? 

*Sound Of Rain said:
ocean-1984 said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
ocean-1984 said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

LOL

I know.

Why is it funny then? 

That'd be pretty hard considering the Wii actual dempgraphic and even if SM did outsell HC, SM got better reviews and was fresh take on the franchise.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
ocean-1984 said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
ocean-1984 said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

LOL

I know.

Why is it funny then? 

That'd be pretty hard considering the Wii actual dempgraphic and even if SM did outsell HC, SM got better reviews and was fresh take on the franchise.

I am not saying it will have strong sales LOL. I am just saying that a Wii version would have stronger sales than a 360 or PS3 version. Silent Hill hasn't sold well as of late.