By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ugh, this is Nintendo's WORST system ever ...

souixan said:
You know.. I used to like Nintendo Cereal.. I even have an unopened box of it but hey, to each his own.

Nintendo Cereal in the morning TMNT spaghetti O's in the afternoon... these are some memories of my youth! lol

I had some TMNT toothpaste once, it was a bright translucent green and tasted too sweet even for my 5y.o. tongue.

Around the Network
souixan said:
Nin-ten-do it's a cereal wow! Nin-ten-do super mario jumps! Nin-ten-do in a fruit flavored crunch!

Gah I still remember the commercial
Now I know how the playstation beat the SNES..

mM
leo-j said:
souixan said:
Nin-ten-do it's a cereal wow! Nin-ten-do super mario jumps! Nin-ten-do in a fruit flavored crunch!

Gah I still remember the commercial
Now I know how the playstation beat the SNES..

that was NES and nobody beat it, the SNES did well and the adds went to a different market but as a general rule of thumb commercials from the 80's were retarded as were cartoons, I can provide visual evidence if you like.

Evidence

Exhibit A: This guys gonna take a heart attack for his morning shave

Exhibit B: Honey comb big Yeah yeah yeah

Exhibit C: Commodore vic-20

Enough proof that in general the 80's was retarded?

XD I wasn't expecting the Nintendo Cereal System.

wow, what a pathetick commercial. But i still want mario cereal

Around the Network

OT: cAPSLOCK do you play Dota? i remember playing you before...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:

Sorry for the necro post, just got back online (moved to another country). I never played DotA, though I've never seen anyone else with this name. Generally speaking I avoid RTS games as if they give herpes. 

cAPSLOCK said:
iclim4 said:

Sorry for the necro post, just got back online (moved to another country). I never played DotA, though I've never seen anyone else with this name. Generally speaking I avoid RTS games as if they give herpes.

from where to where did you move. and hope you are havig a good start

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

lol

Look at the one that is supposed to look like Link ! That's just disgusting.

I want some, even if it is old and mouldy and mush by today, heck I'll eat it, it's Nintendo!