By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ugh, this is Nintendo's WORST system ever ...

You know.. I used to like Nintendo Cereal.. I even have an unopened box of it but hey, to each his own.

Nintendo Cereal in the morning TMNT spaghetti O's in the afternoon... these are some memories of my youth! lol

Around the Network

I want that cereal now, it looks interesting to say the least

I cant believe I saw that... but thanks :), didnt know about it.

Thank you, this was a great way to start my day!

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

Joeykanga said:
d21lewis said:
The Nintendo Cereal System was plauged with delays, and a lack of third party support. It tried to use it's powerful Nintendo name brand to force grain down our throats. The biggest mistake was the larger capacity Blu-bowl technology. Just because the bowl had larger storage space, did not guarantee a better breakfast experience. I personally had no problem with multi-bowl releases. At least, Nintendo learned their lesson with the release of 1989's Gameboy. I was dissapointed buy the lack of milk support, but I guess market research showed that the world simply was not reedy back then.

LOL, that was so funny, HEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHA :P.

haha....Are you going to try out the new Balance-Bowl?

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Around the Network
Nin-ten-do it's a cereal wow! Nin-ten-do super mario jumps! Nin-ten-do in a fruit flavored crunch!

Gah I still remember the commercial

I remember liking that cereal as a kid.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

I honesty felt inclined to kill myself after watching that. It was that awful/

Jeeeeeeezeeeessss... "Whoa, check out the graphics!" I wonder if geeks like us will post this kind of stuff about our games and laugh one day?

If I had never played Zelda before, that commercial would have made sure I never did.

OT: I used to have Mariop PJ's :)