By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN Reveals Game of the Year in Awesome Video

Brilliant choice, and brilliant video.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

The Heavy Rain part made me literally lol.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

lollll nice video! props to ign

Why give SMG2 best Wii game thus far and a perfect score of masterful if it doesn't even win GOTY. So in conclusion Mass Effect 2> all the games on Wii. <_>

Mass Effect2 was my Game of the Year also.........Good Job IGN

Around the Network
dany612 said:

Why give SMG2 best Wii game thus far and a perfect score of masterful if it doesn't even win GOTY. So in conclusion Mass Effect 2> all the games on Wii. <_>

It doesn't matter, SMG or SMG2 might be the highest rated on each site, but still won't be GOTY for number of reasons. The most easiest is to say ratings and reviews means nothing to GOTY system. 

Personally I am just glad Red Dead didn't win and Mass Effect 2 won (because I had feeling SMG2 wouldn't win). 

LOL That was a fantastic video.

Acevil said:
dany612 said:

It doesn't matter, SMG or SMG2 might be the highest rated on each site, but still won't be GOTY for number of reasons. The most easiest is to say ratings and reviews means nothing to GOTY system. 

Personally I am just glad Red Dead didn't win and Mass Effect 2 won (because I had feeling SMG2 wouldn't win). 

But they killed Mario in the video!

Not a bad choice, but I like how they did not even mention the elephant in the room. 

Kratos?

Obviously, they knew that shepard and his crew would be no match for the God of War. 

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Acevil said:
dany612 said:

That makes no sense.....also awesome vid.