By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Monster Hunter Tri online guild thread, RECRUITING - EU!

Jski said:

I gess just to get the most out of SnS it seems you need to have effects for add dmg and down effect and all of that gear is week to fire. The bug set with the Peco plus set is what i am working on atm. I am not sure how good wide-range plus 1 is but i will still get the down effect with reazor sharp.

I am still not 100% sure, what skills you want for your set. But how about the Jhen Mohran plus armor. (Its called Yamato Kabuto plus or Hinata Hachigana plus, depending on the gender.) It gives you Focus, Razor Sharp, Recovery Spd plus 2 and has enough Slots to gem in Status atk up. Of course Focus is useless for SnS. But it has Fire plus 20.

Or how about the Agnaktor plus armor. It gives you Guard plus 2, Flaming Aura, Razor Sharp and has also enough Slots to gem in Status atk up. It even has Fire plus 25.

If you combine one of the sets with the grace earring you may even be able to get Wide Range plus 2.

Around the Network

I had a little bit more time and I would now recommend the following:

Grace Earring

Agnaktor Mail plus (Razor Jewel)

Agnaktor Vambraces plus (Disabler Jewel plus, Disabler Jewel)

Agnaktor Tasset plus (Disabler Jewel plus, Razor Jewel)

Agnaktor Greaves plus (Disabler Jewel plus)

You need one additional Slot (charm or weapon) for an additional Razor Jewel.

This should give you:

Guard plus 1, Wide Range plus 2, Razor Sharp, Status Atk Up.

The armor combination should also have Fire plus 20. And you can raise the Guard plus 1 to Guard plus 2 or add a nice C-Skill with a good charm. (Maybe even a B-Skill with a really good charm.)

cheesepwns said:

i can do it almost every night from 7:00 to 11:00. i mainly have trouble finding people cause the rookie server is filled with people like lvl 15 and under. so how about thursday? at around 8:00?

Are you talking Eastern time? If so, I can make it Thursday at 8pm.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

EntilZha said:
cheesepwns said:

i can do it almost every night from 7:00 to 11:00. i mainly have trouble finding people cause the rookie server is filled with people like lvl 15 and under. so how about thursday? at around 8:00?

See? This is more like it now! The thread is starting to take off!

Speaking of which, had a good time last night with some EU members, only did a few easy quests to get back into it.

Anyone from the EU want to join us again tomorrow 7PM GMT?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

hentai_11 said:

I had a little bit more time and I would now recommend the following:

Grace Earring

Agnaktor Mail plus (Razor Jewel)

Agnaktor Vambraces plus (Disabler Jewel plus, Disabler Jewel)

Agnaktor Tasset plus (Disabler Jewel plus, Razor Jewel)

Agnaktor Greaves plus (Disabler Jewel plus)

You need one additional Slot (charm or weapon) for an additional Razor Jewel.

This should give you:

Guard plus 1, Wide Range plus 2, Razor Sharp, Status Atk Up.

The armor combination should also have Fire plus 20. And you can raise the Guard plus 1 to Guard plus 2 or add a nice C-Skill with a good charm. (Maybe even a B-Skill with a really good charm.)

I'll beack this up. It's what I use

This and Rathalos set, handy Attack up (M) bonus, and 10 perception for Capture Guru. Very handy

Around the Network
EntilZha said:
cheesepwns said:

yea est at 8 on thursday

cheesepwns said:
EntilZha said:
cheesepwns said:

yea est at 8 on thursday

Great, I will be there. You pick the quest, and I will take a minute or two to pick the proper armour and weapon and join you. Meet me at Rookie, Fresh1, CityGate 27, City 27. We can exchange codes then.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

EntilZha said:
cheesepwns said:
EntilZha said:
cheesepwns said:

yea est at 8 on thursday

Great, I will be there. You pick the quest, and I will take a minute or two to pick the proper armour and weapon and join you. Meet me at Rookie, Fresh1, CityGate 27, City 27. We can exchange codes then.

sweet

Updated OP with new information and corrections

Decided to do next EU meeting this Sunday at 7PM GMT. Anyone, AKA cobra, interested? What about you Rainbow Yoshi? I shall still meet you at the previously set time, but is Sunday good for either of you?

Great games cheesepwns! The first match against Barioth I took the wrong weapon, and the second match against Diablos I forgot to bring extra sonic bombs, but you more than made up for those mistakes. Let me know when you want to play again.

NNID = RangerOne