By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Monster Hunter Tri online guild thread, RECRUITING - EU!

EntilZha said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

Here is my Monster Hunter Tri Code: M2539575197. I am also wondering how you add friend codes, yes I still have not worked that out in the game!

I am in North America, and I am assuming you are in Europe, but that looks like too many numbers to be MH Tri Code unless they are longer in Europe.

I am from Europe and my ID Code has the same Format as the American ones. I have no idea what number Rainbow Yoshi sent.

Here is my Data:
Region = PAL. HR 114. Name of Huntress = Alexa. ID = PMBGDN
However, I am only online when I have vacation. And I only hunt high ranked monsters. (IMHO it's unfair to kill low ranked monsters with high rank equipment.)

Around the Network
EntilZha said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

Here is my Monster Hunter Tri Code: M2539575197. I am also wondering how you add friend codes, yes I still have not worked that out in the game!

I am in North America, and I am assuming you are in Europe, but that looks like too many numbers to be MH Tri Code unless they are longer in Europe.

I think you're right, mine is 8 characters...

Also, in your sig, the name is wrong. Top THAT!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

hentai_11 said:
EntilZha said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

I am from Europe and my ID Code has the same Format as the American ones. I have no idea what number Rainbow Yoshi sent.

Here is my Data:
Region = PAL. HR 114. Name of Huntress = Alexa. ID = PMBGDN
However, I am only online when I have vacation. And I only hunt high ranked monsters. (IMHO it's unfair to kill low ranked monsters with high rank equipment.)

Cool, thanks for the input! When do you think the next chance you'll get is?

Also, Rainbow Yoshi, that Thursday sounds great

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I see, so what is the purpose of that code then? I am new to the game.

I have only one chater atm he SnS only though sadly SnS gear makes you super week to fire and well every thing in the game about has fire of some type so i am not sure what to do about that. See i like to be support SnS with debuffs mainly. Any suggesion?

name: Jski

Id: 7D784W

Hr: 50

Server: NA

Time: any just give me a heads up a bit a head of time

I use a Keybord

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network
Jski said:

I have only one chater atm he SnS only though sadly SnS gear makes you super week to fire and well every thing in the game about has fire of some type so i am not sure what to do about that. See i like to be support SnS with debuffs mainly. Any suggesion?

I use a Keybord

As support SnS you could use the Peco plus Set. It gives Wide-Range plus 2, Recovery Up, Defense Up (S) and has Fire plus 20. However in my oppinion SnS is the most versatile weapon and can be used with nearly every armor.

1. quit it

2. dq5vq7

3. 19

4.NA

5.almost anytime/ im tring to do 3 star quests and it is difficult because its hard to find a group over lvl 18

6. no keyboard and such

hentai_11 said:
Jski said:

I use a Keybord

As support SnS you could use the Peco plus Set. It gives Wide-Range plus 2, Recovery Up, Defense Up (S) and has Fire plus 20. However in my oppinion SnS is the most versatile weapon and can be used with nearly every armor.

I gess just to get the most out of SnS it seems you need to have effects for add dmg and down effect and all of that gear is week to fire. The bug set with the Peco plus set is what i am working on atm. I am not sure how good wide-range plus 1 is but i will still get the down effect with reazor sharp.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

cheesepwns said:

1. quit it

2. dq5vq7

3. 19

4.NA

5.almost anytime/ im tring to do 3 star quests and it is difficult because its hard to find a group over lvl 18

6. no keyboard and such

I am at HR 25 and I am on the 3 star quests as well. If you want, I can help you. We just need to pick a good time. For me, some week nights between 7:30 pm and 9:00pm Eastern time, or most any time on the weekends as long as I know a few days ahead.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

i can do it almost every night from 7:00 to 11:00. i mainly have trouble finding people cause the rookie server is filled with people like lvl 15 and under. so how about thursday? at around 8:00?