By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Monster Hunter Tri online guild thread, RECRUITING - EU!

amp316 said:

If I decide to play again I'm going to start over ( I was up to 140 HR) and will let you guys know.

Hopefully you will decide to start over, because there's always room for more people!

Also EnthilZha, your name has been changed. For the good of humanity

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Here is my Monster Hunter Tri Code: M2539575197. I am also wondering how you add friend codes, yes I still have not worked that out in the game!

Rainbow Yoshi said:

Here is my Monster Hunter Tri Code: M2539575197. I am also wondering how you add friend codes, yes I still have not worked that out in the game!

Stand near them, send them a message, butclick "friend request". Sorted

Conegamer said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

Okay, cheers. But how will we all meet at the same time? And in the same City Gate?

Rainbow Yoshi said:
Conegamer said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

Okay, cheers. But how will we all meet at the same time? And in the same City Gate?

Someone (in this case me) shall announce a day, and a time

So, how about this Tuesday at 7:30 GMT then for all you PAL players? All HR welcome!

Then I'll go on early, say by 15 minutes, and get a city, post the details here, then we meet. Sound good?

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
Conegamer said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

So, how about this Tuesday at 7:30 GMT then for all you PAL players? All HR welcome!

Then I'll go on early, say by 15 minutes, and get a city, post the details here, then we meet. Sound good?

Unfortunately I can't do that!

Rainbow Yoshi said:
Conegamer said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
Conegamer said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

OH DEAR!

When can you do something then?? Let me know and I'll get something together

Conegamer said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
Conegamer said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
Conegamer said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

OH DEAR!

When can you do something then?? Let me know and I'll get something together

I can try and make a slot on Fridays (I tend to go to bed late on that day), also on Thursday 27th could work because I have a day off on the Friday 28th.

Rainbow Yoshi said:

I am in North America, and I am assuming you are in Europe, but that looks like too many numbers to be MH Tri Code unless they are longer in Europe.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

Conegamer said:
amp316 said:

If I decide to play again I'm going to start over ( I was up to 140 HR) and will let you guys know.

Hopefully you will decide to start over, because there's always room for more people!

Also EnthilZha, your name has been changed. For the good of humanity

You got it right on the first page, but wrong in the above posting. Close, but not quite right! You can also call me RangerOne (my other handle), which means the same thing as EntilZha.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907