By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Shortages in Japan really show how much it depends on that region... Same with the 360 in America.

Typical post-Holiday sales really though. Upsetting after what we've previously seen.

GT5 has reached 5 Million. Broke through a bunch of peoples lifetime expectations within 7 Weeks. Can it hold above 100k for a long time though?

Super Mario Galaxy 2 has crossed 6 Million.

Just Dance 2 has crossed 5 Million.

Sports Champions crossed 2 Million.

Next week... Modern Warfare 2 PS3 will hit 9 Million.

Mario Party DS is an 8 Million seller.

Kinect is doing absolutely amazing, despite 360 shortages.

Around the Network
AussieGecko said:
axumblade said:

There's a lot of Wii in my Xbox 360 sandwich....O.o lol

huh? haha

waaaaaait i just got ya, kinect and black ops, the most important games to every meal ;)

Ugh Black Ops, that game leave an undesired taste in ones mouth after consumption. As for Kinect, that is a matter of one's taste as to whether it is good or not. I still prefer some Uncharted and Infamous on my whole wheat ps3  sub though.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

I would also like to point out that Demon's Souls sold over 10,000 units this week. It's currently sitting at 957,892 units sold.

This game is going to be a Million seller. How long will it take to happen?

Another small bit of information that pleases me...

Valkyria Chronicles sold over 1,000 units this week, and is currently sitting at 945,556 units sold. Will this be a Million seller?

lol, 360 adjusted up again. I mean VGC was obviously too high, why adjust back up? There are gonna be downward adjustments this way in the near future.

The sales look kinda interesting. Will have to wait and see what the final weekly rate settles to for the rest of the year once we leave the post holiday period.

Tease.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

I would also like to point out that Demon's Souls sold over 10,000 units this week. It's currently sitting at 957,892 units sold.

This game is going to be a Million seller. How long will it take to happen?

Another small bit of information that pleases me...

Valkyria Chronicles sold over 1,000 units this week, and is currently sitting at 945,556 units sold. Will this be a Million seller?

Yuuuuhuuuu!!!!!! (recent Demon's Souls enthusiast)

I guess the 360 wasn't as strong with the Kinect momentum as many thought(including me)

Its already #3...was last week too with adjustments.

Really good sales overall, really happy to see DKCR doing this well

Xenostar said:

Has 360 been adjusted up already im sure there was only around a 30k difference against the PS3 in the Americas this morning.

I don't think it was adjusted at all. Looks like both were undertracked to me. Xbox 360 did have a large amount of shortages though, but it should be that low. Might be some overtracking on EMEA side as well.

'gaming till I'm gone'

Ohhh no. GT5 just near 150k.