By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 profitable exclusives destroying PS3's will it last?

homer said:
maximrace said:
homer said:
maximrace said:

Xbox still has something playstation hasn't... Halo. As long there are halo games ps won't outsell the 360 exclusives

Are you trying to say that no ps3 exclusive will outsell Halo, or are you saying as long as Halo is around(along with the other exclusive titles), the ps3 exclusives will never outsell it and the others combined? The latter is false, and your first statement is up to debate.

Let me explain: As long the games are what they are now no ps exclusive will outsell it. And this isn't up for debate. Look at the vgchartz numbers for the halo franchise. Halo is 6th. First HD exclusive in the list. Sony's first exclusive stands on what place? 15th or something like that? The exclusives they now have can't match that number of sales. Now for the second statement... This isn't really false. I mean if sony has 20 exclusives this year, ok, it will outsell it. But when the number is even with the 360 the 360 will sell more. Sony just doesn't have a game (yet) that is a threat to has

I am still interested to see how 343 handles the halo franchise, and if the series continues to grow, or if starts to become less popular, as it increasingly has more competition. Also, the first exclusive made by sony stands at number 6, while the  an exclusive made by Konami is at 5th(MGS4). Their exclusives right now may not be as popular as Halo, but this thread is about all the exclusives combined, where sony clearly wins, mainly because of the quantity of exclusives. It also matters which exclusives you compare. What if you compare Crackdown Crackdown 2 Fable 2 Forza 3 to Gran Turismo 5 Uncharted 2 Uncharted 1 MGS4? The ps3 clearly wins there, but if you mean that if you compared 10 halos(as someone has said) to 10 gran turismos, then you are right.

Not really... 5 Gran Turismo games sold more than 5 Halo games.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:

The PS3 will overtake the 360 in sales slowly year after year because they have a larger amount of exclusives. Sony is focused on creating a larger library so they can outsell Microsoft's exclusives that way. Microsoft's high sales are focused on a couple of games rather than a large list of them. The gap really isn't that large when we're talking about game sales. That can change at any moment.

Come on, we been hearing the PS3 will overtake the 360 for years now and still hasn't happened.

Nsanity said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

The PS3 will overtake the 360 in sales slowly year after year because they have a larger amount of exclusives. Sony is focused on creating a larger library so they can outsell Microsoft's exclusives that way. Microsoft's high sales are focused on a couple of games rather than a large list of them. The gap really isn't that large when we're talking about game sales. That can change at any moment.

Come on, we been hearing the PS3 will overtake the 360 for years now and still hasn't happened.

It appears he is talking about the sales of the exclusives, so there is no need to get your panties in a wad lol.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

homer said:
Nsanity said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

It appears he is talking about the sales of the exclusives, so there is no need to get your panties in a wad lol.

I don't wear panties.

pizzahut451 said:
homer said:
maximrace said:
homer said:
maximrace said:

Xbox still has something playstation hasn't... Halo. As long there are halo games ps won't outsell the 360 exclusives

Are you trying to say that no ps3 exclusive will outsell Halo, or are you saying as long as Halo is around(along with the other exclusive titles), the ps3 exclusives will never outsell it and the others combined? The latter is false, and your first statement is up to debate.

Let me explain: As long the games are what they are now no ps exclusive will outsell it. And this isn't up for debate. Look at the vgchartz numbers for the halo franchise. Halo is 6th. First HD exclusive in the list. Sony's first exclusive stands on what place? 15th or something like that? The exclusives they now have can't match that number of sales. Now for the second statement... This isn't really false. I mean if sony has 20 exclusives this year, ok, it will outsell it. But when the number is even with the 360 the 360 will sell more. Sony just doesn't have a game (yet) that is a threat to has

I am still interested to see how 343 handles the halo franchise, and if the series continues to grow, or if starts to become less popular, as it increasingly has more competition. Also, the first exclusive made by sony stands at number 6, while the  an exclusive made by Konami is at 5th(MGS4). Their exclusives right now may not be as popular as Halo, but this thread is about all the exclusives combined, where sony clearly wins, mainly because of the quantity of exclusives. It also matters which exclusives you compare. What if you compare Crackdown Crackdown 2 Fable 2 Forza 3 to Gran Turismo 5 Uncharted 2 Uncharted 1 MGS4? The ps3 clearly wins there, but if you mean that if you compared 10 halos(as someone has said) to 10 gran turismos, then you are right.

Not really... 5 Gran Turismo games sold more than 5 Halo games.

This is true, but as of right now, I would probably say that Halo is the more popular series(going off of sales). We will have to see if Gran Turismo 5 can outsell reach though.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
homer said:
Nsanity said:

I don't wear panties.

You should, they are quite comfortable.

homer said:
Nsanity said:
homer said:
Nsanity said:

I don't wear panties.

Any recommendations?

Nsanity said:
homer said:
Nsanity said:

I don't wear panties.

Any recommendations?

Hanes or Fruit of the Loom will suffice. They even have things called booty poppers, which have foam padding in the back, for people who lust for a beautifully curved butt, if you are interested in that.

homer said:
Nsanity said:
homer said:
Nsanity said:

I don't wear panties.

Any recommendations?

Hanes or Fruit of the Loom will suffice. They even have things called booty poppers, which have foam padding in the back, for people who lust for a beautifully curved butt, if you are interested in that.

So, which system is that for?

landguy1 said:
homer said:
Nsanity said:
homer said:
Nsanity said:

I don't wear panties.

Any recommendations?

So, which system is that for?

They are multiplats actually. It is available for females, hermaphrodites, and even men, if you so desire.