By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What are your first thoughts on GamrTV?

Every single video has graphical glitches for me. It looks so weird, you can barely see the video, and it's bright green or pink. Is this happening to anyone else?

Around the Network

How does this work?  Is it like YouTube where people upload content, or more like Hulu where VGChartz uploads content?  Thanks for posting about this.  I didn't even know it was on here.

Next up, does VGChartz invade cable?

I like Bacon said:

Every single video has graphical glitches for me. It looks so weird, you can barely see the video, and it's bright green or pink. Is this happening to anyone else?

Everything is running fine for me :/

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

So far its awesome!

Wow VgChartz sure has grown over the past 2 years, honestly at this rate there's not going to be any reason to go to any other website than here.  You have a VERY deep forum with Facebook like connectivity plus all the other sweet features.

GamerTV is very awesome and as long as they keep it up to date with latest and greatest and maybe even some original content  with Brett and the team discussing sales and stuff could be the next big thing for the site.

The sound works fine. But here is a pic of the Galaxy 2 trailer.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc73/IlikeBacon62/VGCGlitch2.png

You can almost see Mario, and you can see the yellow luma's face. >.> yeah, this sucks. D:

edit: Works fine on my PC, but not on my laptop.

Around the Network

"Wow, he actually went through with that idea"

To be honest, the first thing I saw was the new top-right thingy, so I thought it had been accompanied by an update to gamrConnect 2.0.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

It's not something i will use.

It's not something I will use... It is is really cool looking and fuctional (I think) for those that would. Now if only we could consolidate the gamr review tab into gamr connect and gamr news then the site would be a lot less confusing...

Also we need to get the community to start pushing out those user reviews again! Not enough incentives.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

It's a good addition to the site,needs a lot of upgrades though.For example,I can't choose the moment of a video,how wrong can that be?

How do we report broken videos?   Most work, but I noticed a few that don't... 

ie:  Doc Clock and the Toasted Sandich of Time

http://gamrtv.vgchartz.com/video/80/doc-clock-and-the-toasted-sandwich-of-time/