By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will the PS3 and 360 gap grow or close in 2011?

DarkintheLight said:
bannedagain said:
DarkintheLight said:
bannedagain said:
DarkintheLight said:
bannedagain said:

Alan Wake is on the verge of a million and was a great game. No where near to average and I bet you never looked into Alan Wake more then reading or Screen scans to the game. Alan Wake IS by far one of the best horrow games besides Dead space.

The word biased comes to mind. Yes, thats exactly what comes to mind.

It had a ton of hype and more advertising then most games and still hasn't cracked a million, it was a commercial failure, and shinning a flashlight and shooting at the same enemies over and over isn't exactly revolutionary, and there isn't exactly a lot of competition in horror, the game wasn't as good as it should of been, it's decent for sure, but it's just underwhelming, I own mostly ps3 exclusives so maybe I'm just used to higher quality games

Yea thats why your higher quality games barely sell  more then Alan Wake and the flashlight was accompanied by guns, flash grenades and a awesome plot. It's obvious that your biased and from the way your talking you never played Alan Wake. Enemies varied as well. From tracktors, to bigger characters, to small enemies. To crazy docters, vetenarians, cars, farm Equipment and all sorts of different objects that turn against you. So there goes your logic and most games have only so many enemies. Which in this case, it was varied.  Anyone who played this game has normally rated it over  9.

Alan Wake (X360)
Microsoft
37 16,961 936,307

Alan Wake is at 936,307, If you count digital downloads, Which VGChartz doesn't, Alan Wake is well over 1 million.

It didn't have barely any advertising. I'm done talking to you. Your biased points of view are purely always geared towards your favorite console, no matter the quality.

Heavy Rain is a entirely different genre then any other game this gen, Alan Wake is a shooter with a weird (and not that great) story, it's just not that good, it's okay it's about the same as heavy rain but not as unique so I don't know it's just this would be padding for an exclusive for ps3 and its one of the most mentioned 360 ones just because of 360s lack of 

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

ALAN WAKE IS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES IN THIS GENERATION. 

YOU NEVER PLAYED THE GAME SO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW ABOUT IT.  YOU HATE XBOX 360 AND WON'T PLAY ANYTHING 360 . SO DON'T ACT LIKE YOU PLAYED ANY GAME OUTSIDE OF YOUR SYSTEM OF CHOICE.

lol Alan Wake one of the best games this gen lol, maybe MAYBE in a list of like 100 

Alan Wake actually is pretty damn good. You clearly have never played it. I would say for 2010 it's only behind Mass Effect, Red Dead, Halo and Gran Turismo. It's about the same quality as Heavy Rain, a bit different as it is an action horror game, where Heavy Rain is more mystery/interactive.

Please stop hating, you might not like 360 games for whatever reason, but it doesn't make them bad. Gears of War sells 6 million copies because it's damn good, and same goes for GT5 (wanted to use a PS3 game as an example too).

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
DarkintheLight said:
Squilliam said:

Seriously people the density of this discussion on exclusives is approaching that of lead.

Microsoft still had better/more impacting exclusives that Sony. Exclusives which turned an automatic major win for Sony into a minor victory for Microsoft in total consoles sold.

Gears of War in the hand in 2006 is better than three Uncharteds in the bush for 2007, 2009 and 2011 combined.

Halo 3 in the hand in 2007 is better than Resistance 2 / 3, Killzone 2 / 3, SOCOM IV and MAG combined at a later date in a post Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare environment.

etc.

The earlier the game comes out against a far smaller library of total games, 3rd party or exclusive, the more impact it has on the generation. Microsoft got their exclusives when it actually counted and there was still a large fluid userbase of core gamers to snatch up.

Did you really use an ect. after 2 games? 3 is minimum for doing that with any credibility. Yes those games did more then any individual ps3 exclusive but those 2 are for the most part the only ones that did anything substantial for MS

3 is minimal? Says you. I put 'etc' because people who like to make asinine statements tend not to read much.

If you want substantial? How 'bout this.

Xbox 360 sales = PS3 sales.

vs.

Xbox 1 sales = 1/6th PS2 sales.

Substantial effin difference, even accounting for the Wii.

This is what typically happens:

Persons leg is on fire, person is in denial that leg is on fire, wonders why leg feels like its burning. That is how I interpret people who get all crazy into thinking that Microsoft had sucky games and then wonder why the Xbox 360 was performing so well relative to the PS3.

I like that. Thats one thing people have to accept here. There are great games on the PS3, 360, and yes the Wii as well. Maybe PS3 has more, but if you count Kinect exclusives it doesn't. Maybe it has more 9/10 titles, but when you look at some niche games on both ends, they are kind of even. Maybe Gears is overplayed, but then again Uncharted 3, and Resistance 3 are also comming out. Maybe MS is too sequel focused, but then again PS3's lineup is almost ALL sequels.

It's silly these debates, I'm out.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Squilliam said:
DarkintheLight said:
Squilliam said:
DarkintheLight said:
Squilliam said:

Seriously people the density of this discussion on exclusives is approaching that of lead.

Microsoft still had better/more impacting exclusives that Sony. Exclusives which turned an automatic major win for Sony into a minor victory for Microsoft in total consoles sold.

Gears of War in the hand in 2006 is better than three Uncharteds in the bush for 2007, 2009 and 2011 combined.

Halo 3 in the hand in 2007 is better than Resistance 2 / 3, Killzone 2 / 3, SOCOM IV and MAG combined at a later date in a post Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare environment.

etc.

The earlier the game comes out against a far smaller library of total games, 3rd party or exclusive, the more impact it has on the generation. Microsoft got their exclusives when it actually counted and there was still a large fluid userbase of core gamers to snatch up.

Did you really use an ect. after 2 games? 3 is minimum for doing that with any credibility. Yes those games did more then any individual ps3 exclusive but those 2 are for the most part the only ones that did anything substantial for MS

3 is minimal? Says you. I put 'etc' because people who like to make asinine statements tend not to read much.

If you want substantial? How 'bout this.

Xbox 360 sales = PS3 sales.

vs.

Xbox 1 sales = 1/6th PS2 sales.

Substantial effin difference, even accounting for the Wii.

This is what typically happens:

Persons leg is on fire, person is in denial that leg is on fire, wonders why leg feels like its burning. That is how I interpret people who get all crazy into thinking that Microsoft had sucky games and then wonder why the Xbox 360 was performing so well relative to the PS3.

Um 360 success has more to do with a year head start, ps3's extremely high price early on and lack of a good launch line-up and timed exclusives far more then it does halo and gears 

Sure, dip your leg into denial. It quenches the flames right?

It's really great mental acrobatics to miss the fact that inspite of the high price of the PS3, people still needed a reason to buy the Xbox 360. If both the Xbox 360 and PS3 sucked then people would have either bought neither or Wii or PC or they would have waited until one of them become compelling enough to actually buy.

I like you because your honest, and intelligent. Thank you! I don't know why I let myself get into these silly debates.

For 2011, both PS3 and 360 have good software. There is no significant imbalance, and we don't know what Fall 2011 will be like. Sony typicall announces all their games way in advance where MS keeps them secret until very close to launch.

So there is no point arguing OHH there is 1 more game on this console.

Big whoop.

I think by the end of 2011 the gap will be to the advantage of the PS3.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Michael-5 said:
DarkintheLight said:
Michael-5 said:

Oh you insulted Alan Wake as not being "fresh" but didn't say anything about Heavy Rain, I think your the one loosing credibility when your rely on "freshness" as an arguement.

Those 5 360 titles that will get ported, what are they? You can't just assume every 3rd party game will get ported because thats just not true. That entire list of games given for 360 was 2011 titles, except for maybe Huxley. Just accept it, 360 has a good variety of exclusives.

As for this map pack boost, sorry bro, LBP2 is getting advertized to hell too. CoD is an old game, a big game, but an old one. It's not pushing that many units, not as much as LBP2, and 360 is still ahead.

The only significant difference between Alan Wake and Heavy Rain was that Heavy Rain was much more strongly advertized, whe MS kind of ignored Alan Wake. They are also different genres. It's just funny that you critisize Alan Wake, but don't mention Heavy Rain at all. Why are you targeting 360 games over PS3?

The Last Guardian was suppose to come out August 2010, but it got delayed only 1 month before launch. Gears of War Exile may not come out in 2010, but judging from how often PS3 games get delayed, it may have a better chance then Resistance 3, lol.

What's 5? Site your arguement.

As for the Last Remnant, clearly you haven't played it, or at least not much. It's not "glitch ridden", it's far less glitchy then Fallout: New Vegas. It's just one of those games thats programed to run on the 360, and simply unportable to the PS3 due to the way it was desgined. It's not poor design, the game will actually run very well on high end PC's, it's just outside the PS3's unique processing power.

As for the list you provided, many of those games are not PS3 exclusive. Record of Agarest War 2, No More Hero's Paradise, Portal 2, Dynasty Warriors 7, Mortal Kombat, Dead Space 2, Kingdom Under Fire 2 are also coming out to the 360. Games like Sniper: Ghost Warrior and Mass Effect 2 are old 360 ports, and half the PSN games listed are by no means PS3 exclusives. 14 of those exclusive titles are JPRG's which either are not being released outside of Japan (most of these aren't), or not comming out until 2012, and even in Japan, I don't think FFXIII Versus will be released until 2011. 360 also has JRPG exclusives not released outside of Japan too you know, how did you find an article like this? I would like to know about all the niche 360 exclusives comming out that I've never heard of.

Still a good article, really lists everything even remotly exclusive for the PS3.

Anyway if you can, find a 360 article like that, but for now I'm tired of arguing. Lets just agree that we disagree and move on.

I never said Alan Wake wasn't fresh just not that good and I never said they would I said could and you're one to talk assuming all those games will come out in 2011 when some aren't even confirmed to be in development, the majority of the list is TBA not 2011

Not the map pack the ads, seriously how many times do I have to say it, an extremely popular game with a ton of ads with only one console logo at the end will boost said console 

The reason I'm targeting 360 games over ps3 is because those are 360s best and heavy rain to me is on the bottom half by far I agree with you that heavy rain isn't any better then alan wake but there are tons of better ps3 exclusives, not so much for 360

Gears of war exile isn't even confirmed to be in development. Your examples, you said your 3 favorite you mentioned 5 and unportable and not worth the effort because of how badly it did are two very different things

You clearly missed the headers like Notable 2011 Multiplatform Games that Feature Bonus Content, pretty much everygame you listed was under a multiplat header, and I admitted several games might not come out in 2011 on that list, just like alot of games on your 360 list won't and all the psn games are ps3 exclusive, why do you think they aren't? And I doubt I'll find one like that for 360 I found that out of a total fluke, the list you provided it's pretty much the exact same for 360 maybe minus a few jap games but 360 hasn't had a 3rd party jap game in awhile 

You said "Sony actually has other games coming out it's a non-issue same can't be said for 360, Alan Wake didn't even manage a million and was very much a long afternoon one time playthrough game, nothing wrong with that but the word average comes to mind."

Which a fine opinion about Alan Wake, you don't have to like it. However you were comparing PS3's exclusive lineup with 360's praising PS3's lineup, and critisizing 360's when Alan Wake is in reality a lot like Heavy Rain. Why target Alan Wake as a bland 360 game, but praise PS3 when it has similar exclusive? Seems a bit one sided if you ask me.

As for the map pack arguement. You know what, neither you nor I really know exactly how big of a factor Map packs for CoD advertizing or LBP2 really are. Let's just agree that they both boost sales and at least for now PS3/360 games will sell similar quantities.

I've reviewed what you said, and you've made some very valid points. PS3 is also performing a lot better in the EMEAA region then I expected. I'm willing to admit that PS3 and 360 should sell on par for the next few months. Early January 360 did have shortages, thats why PS3 suddenly started to outsell the 360, but as we see now, demand is now being met, and both are selling on par.

Let's wait and see what happens, until E3, I can't imagine the gap growing or shiking by a considerable amount. It all depends on E3, and what comes out this fall. We really don't know whats going to happen post E3. There are rumors of exclusives on both sides, rumors of games going multiplatform, rumors of varios Kinect titles and price drops. All we can do is wait.

As for targeting 360 games, Heavy Rain was actually my favorite PS3 game last year along with Gran Turismo 5. I'm not a fan of God of War, and sorry buddy Heavy Rain was better then a lot of PS3's 2010 games. Other then the big 3 (GT5, GoW3, HR), PS3 largly has a low end game lineup. MAG, Mod Nation Racers, Yakuza 3, White Knight Chronicles... Please stop mocking Alan Wake, it's a very one sided arguement. It's fine that you might not be a big fan of 360 games, thats probably why you own a PS3 (I'm assuming you do), but don't critisize them when their ratings are 9/10.

OHH okay, I did write my three favorite, but I edited that later to include a couple Wii games I'm really fond of. That was me failing to edit properly. However I also want to add GT to that list, it's pretty awesome.

As for your list. Record of Agarest War 2 is listed as a PS3 exclusive, and it's not. Games that feature bonus content - Mass Effect 2 has a comic strip which recaps the events in Mass Effect 1, poorly. Thats not exactly Bonus content because 360 has the game Mass Effect. Dead Space 2 has some unique weapons for both consoles, it's just a suit and both consoles have different ones, so that shouldn't have been mentioned. Sniper 2 is a port, Portal 2 is the same on both PS3 and 360, Dynasty Warriors 7 is available in 3D on both the 360 and PS3 , Kingdom Under Fire 2 actually has bonus content for the 360 version, I haven't heard anything about PS3 exclusive content, but it may just be another Dead Space 2 situation again. Of the Notable 2011 games that feature Bonus feature column, only really Kratos in Mortal Kombat counts, and Move support for Dynasty Warriors and No More Heros. I noticed the section, but I assumed they would make a console exclusive character for the 360 version of Mortal Kombat as well, and Move support...well I guess that makes No More Heros 2 different, but I'm not sure about Dynasty Warriors.

Please stop refering to the link I gave as my 360 list. I didn't make it, and I added to both the 360 and PS3 side of that list. On that link, on both the PS3 and 360 there were some titles that may not be released in 2011, and It even listed Starhawk as a PS3 exclusive, when it's only rumored to be one.

As for PSN games, Oddworld is not PSN exclusive, and to be honest, I don't care much for arcade games. XBL will have just as many exclusives, and maybe another super quality title like Limbo or Shadow Complex.

As for a good 360 list, I briefly looked on Wikipedia, and 360 gets a few good Jap RPGs. Not as many as PS3, but it's unusual because often times these JRPG exclusives don't make it over sea and well 360 in Japan isn't really big. However most of these PS# JRPG's don't make it over either. If they did then PS3 would be awesome, but JRPG's won't attract new gamers at this point, most people into those already got a PS3 when Demon Souls came out.

Just looking up 360 Kinect games for 2011 there are 28 confirmed titles for 2011, About 5 of which come out on PS3: Star (Feb 11th), Dance Paradise (Feb-US, Nov-EU), Dance on Broadway (Wii Port-March), Fantastic Pets (March), Child of Eden (Enhanced by Kinect - March), Winter Sports 3 (Wii Port I think - March), Brunwsick Pro Bowling (Wii Port-March), Get Fit with Mel B (March-US, Nov-EU), UFC Personal Trainer (April), Carnival Games: Monkey See, Monkey Do (April), Michael Jackson (April-Wii Port), Brain and Body Connection (Feb-US, Nov-Eu), Kinectalloons (June/May), Michael Phelps: Push Limits (June), Mel B Dance (Q2), Virtua Tennis 4(So this is not a PS3 exclusive like on your list), Forza 4 (fall), Rise of Nightmares(Nov), Codename D (Fall 2011), Grease (Fall), The Gun Stringer (Fall-XBL), Kinect Haunt (Fall), Showtime (Fall), Spongebob (Fall), Star Wars Kinect (Fall), Steel Batallion: Heavy Armor (fall), Youstar 2: In the movies

BTW MS is publishing Kinectalloons, Kinect Haunt, Project Draco, and Forza for 2011.

I know most of those games are shovelware, but how many Move titles does PS3 have? 2 pure Move games (Ratchet, and Move Heros), and maybe 5-10 Move capable games?

Thats for 2011, for 2012 there is still Dance Central 2, Grand Slam Tennis, Imagine Fashion Party, Kinect Disney, and Sesame Street coming out, and as for rumored games there is Gears of War, Halo, Alan Wake 2 (Kinect supported, not exclusive), May Payne (Kinect supported, not exclusive), an exclusive Kinect Snowboarding game like SSX, and supposedly MS is working on 3 other Kinect titles, and THQ is making something exclusive too.

So there on a gamefront, 360 has a lot of software, just it's a lot for Kinect. So If Kinect does well this fall, I think the 360-PS3 gap could still grow, but not by too much.

See thats where you are wrong, Heavy Rain and Alan Wake aren't that similar, and the only thing I praise Heavy Rain for is being unique and a whole different genre then we've seen this gen, something that Alan Wake is not 

Again it's not the map packs it's the ads for the map packs, a modern warefare commercial with only 360 logo at the end playing all the time, how many times do I have to tell you that before you understand?

Them selling on par won't last, ps3 has tons of exclusives coming out over the next few months and 360 has none I really don't see anything that would give 360 any kind of bump

There are far more exclusives on ps3s side and far higher quality ones, or atleast ones we know are going to be quality, were most of 360s could be hit or miss (assuming they even come up this year) and again MS doesn't have the studios to pump out as much as Sony, I really can't see more then 1 or 2 360 games being announced at E3 that we don't already know about that have a chance of coming out in 2011 and in 2010 ps3 sold over 2 million more then 360, and they were about equal in terms of software that year so what makes you think ps3 can't do it again when it has a far better line-up and 360 has a worse one?

Did you really just call yakuza a low end game? Yukuza 3 is freaking awesome really the only game on that list that I would say is low end is white knight chronicles but I'm talking quality and as someone who played interactive story games before (basically the same genre as heavy rain) Heavy Rain wasn't that good, it was style over substance, which works for the first play through making you think everything you do matters, but on the second one you realize things happen almost exactly the same, but since it really it's the only one in it's genre this gen alot has been forgiven

-Record of agarest war 2 is a ps3 exclusive  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Record_of_Agarest_War_2 , as far as anyone knows anyway, I know the first one was multiplat, Mass Effect comic strip is exclusive to ps3, so that is bonus content, not alot and not that good but it is content and it is exclusive, only the ps3 has a version of dead space that comes with extraction HD (the wii port), sniper 2 is apparently going to have all the issues fixed and the game improved link (next time click the link provided in the blog), portal 2 ps3 is the only one that has steam works well unless you count pc, so that ones debatable but it does have something 360's won't, Dynasty Warriors 7 has move control on ps3 and no kinect support, so that is exclusive content, like child of eden with kinect, not alot and debaitable of its good again but exclusive nonetheless as for Kingdom fire "It’ll have “various PS3-only extras,” including “characters ans missions" link (again just click the link provided in the blog next time), well there isn't a character for 360 version of mortal combat (thats already confirmed) and as for exclusive content there is some in all of them some are debatable if it's any good or even wanted but it is there 

You said half of the psn games, thats one, and it is going to be an HD remake too, I'd probably be more comfortable with it in multiplat with bonus content, unless they make a ton of new maps and such which they might it could be a completely different game when they are done 

it's hard to tell if a jrpg will be localized but alot of that list is already out in japan and going for a localization, I'm sure a few will stay behind but I think more will come then stay I'm aware of some 360 titles that were released in japan but none that are upcoming or recent ones that might still be localized care to name a few?

Um where did you get that list, I did a pop shot of a few since it seems like more then 5 games are out on ps3 and I found that Fantastic Pets was released in 2010 (so not 2011) and a ton of them are TBA not 2011, so yeah were are you getting your info from? 

to be honest I have no idea, half of those games that you listed are going to end up on both even if they aren't announced for them yet and since I have a habit of ignoring shovelware the only games I know are comming for move are sorcery and heroes on the move, but there are a ton that are move capable (like killzone and dynasty warriors) so it's more then you think for sure 

announced for 2011 and released in 2011 are two different things and again shovelware usually gets ported if possible, and those kinect games probably won't even impress me when they are out, you seem just desperate for numbers and you are using way too many rumored and unannouced games that might not ever even existed or be in development 

Again those games are more TBA then they are 2011 and most of them are going to be kinect/move, so as far as exclusives go it doesn't seem that impressive still 

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
DarkintheLight said:
bannedagain said:
DarkintheLight said:
bannedagain said:
DarkintheLight said:
bannedagain said:

Alan Wake is on the verge of a million and was a great game. No where near to average and I bet you never looked into Alan Wake more then reading or Screen scans to the game. Alan Wake IS by far one of the best horrow games besides Dead space.

The word biased comes to mind. Yes, thats exactly what comes to mind.

It had a ton of hype and more advertising then most games and still hasn't cracked a million, it was a commercial failure, and shinning a flashlight and shooting at the same enemies over and over isn't exactly revolutionary, and there isn't exactly a lot of competition in horror, the game wasn't as good as it should of been, it's decent for sure, but it's just underwhelming, I own mostly ps3 exclusives so maybe I'm just used to higher quality games

Yea thats why your higher quality games barely sell  more then Alan Wake and the flashlight was accompanied by guns, flash grenades and a awesome plot. It's obvious that your biased and from the way your talking you never played Alan Wake. Enemies varied as well. From tracktors, to bigger characters, to small enemies. To crazy docters, vetenarians, cars, farm Equipment and all sorts of different objects that turn against you. So there goes your logic and most games have only so many enemies. Which in this case, it was varied.  Anyone who played this game has normally rated it over  9.

Alan Wake (X360)
Microsoft
37 16,961 936,307

Alan Wake is at 936,307, If you count digital downloads, Which VGChartz doesn't, Alan Wake is well over 1 million.

It didn't have barely any advertising. I'm done talking to you. Your biased points of view are purely always geared towards your favorite console, no matter the quality.

Heavy Rain is a entirely different genre then any other game this gen, Alan Wake is a shooter with a weird (and not that great) story, it's just not that good, it's okay it's about the same as heavy rain but not as unique so I don't know it's just this would be padding for an exclusive for ps3 and its one of the most mentioned 360 ones just because of 360s lack of 

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

ALAN WAKE IS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES IN THIS GENERATION. 

YOU NEVER PLAYED THE GAME SO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW ABOUT IT.  YOU HATE XBOX 360 AND WON'T PLAY ANYTHING 360 . SO DON'T ACT LIKE YOU PLAYED ANY GAME OUTSIDE OF YOUR SYSTEM OF CHOICE.

lol Alan Wake one of the best games this gen lol, maybe MAYBE in a list of like 100 

Alan Wake actually is pretty damn good. You clearly have never played it. I would say for 2010 it's only behind Mass Effect, Red Dead, Halo and Gran Turismo. It's about the same quality as Heavy Rain, a bit different as it is an action horror game, where Heavy Rain is more mystery/interactive.

Please stop hating, you might not like 360 games for whatever reason, but it doesn't make them bad. Gears of War sells 6 million copies because it's damn good, and same goes for GT5 (wanted to use a PS3 game as an example too).

Gears of War sells 2 million because it's damn good, the other 4 million come from advertisement and lack of competition in 360 exclusives, and I honestly have no idea why any racing sims sells alot

i think the gap will rest the same this year

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

The PS3 is dominating Europe this year and that's really helping them; however, Xbox has a trump card, Kinect.  And it will be a while before a massive PS3 exclusive like LBP2 comes out.

I think if Xbox markets Kinect well in Europe, when they add multi language support, it could really do well for them.  Really really well - especially if they made a great Kinect Football (Soccer) game, and Kinect is the only way to do it with full body tracking.  Multi language support is supposed to come in the Spring, as that's when Hulu Plus and Kinect Netflix support is added (but I'm not sure if Europe gets those.)  Where it works, the voice commands are nice, and my biggest frustration is they there isn't enough voice support yet. 

I see Kinect as an enhancement to the gaming experience, not necessarily replacing the controller, but giving the player yet another way to interact with the environment.  The option to give verbal commands, (including Xbox Pause) in a game opens up a whole bunch of future coolness fun yet to be added.  (Say, "Smokebomb" in Assassin’s Creed.)

French - Xbox Jeu!, German - Xbox Spiel!,  European Spanish - Xbox Juego!, Italian - Xbox Gioco!, Finnish - Xbox Leikki!, Russian - Xbox игра! etc. (Words might not be translated correctly, lol.)

Another big advantage is the PS3's Blu-ray.  Renting movies in Zune in 1080P with 5.1 is nice (almost as nice as a well made Blu-ray), but if they added a monthly fee and unlimited movie watching with a Zune movie pass then it things would really tilt to Xbox as the movie thing would be covered.

It's anyone’s game right now, and I see the consumer really benefiting as each company tries to out do the other.  I think it's MS opportunity to expand the gap if they want.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Attoyou said:

It will Grow to a close.

No no no. It will close to a grow.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

The first thing I see when I click on this thread ...

A huge wall of text. God damn.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E