By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PlayStation Move is doing phenomenally - EEDAR Analyst

psrock said:
Lazthelost said:
psrock said:

I think the reason MS fans is acting this way is because they know deep inside that with the Kinect success, unlike the Move, MS will be pushing Kinect games like crazy and pushing back the few core games they actually have. I actually think they are going 100% Kinect next Gen, how beautiful.

Wow, what an incredibly productive post. How about instead of you telling us how much you hope Microsoft fails the hardcore for whatever reasons you might have, you instead stay on topic without any of this stupid fanboy nonsense. How about we talk about how the Move and Kinect sales were very good for this industry? Or how a lot of new people are getting into gaming?  Anything but the same old dumb Sony vs whoever. I get it already.

I hope MS go 100% Kinect, that's my dream, my passion, my orgasm, my life. 

Getting off easier these days.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
psrock said:
Lazthelost said:
psrock said:

I think the reason MS fans is acting this way is because they know deep inside that with the Kinect success, unlike the Move, MS will be pushing Kinect games like crazy and pushing back the few core games they actually have. I actually think they are going 100% Kinect next Gen, how beautiful.

Wow, what an incredibly productive post. How about instead of you telling us how much you hope Microsoft fails the hardcore for whatever reasons you might have, you instead stay on topic without any of this stupid fanboy nonsense. How about we talk about how the Move and Kinect sales were very good for this industry? Or how a lot of new people are getting into gaming?  Anything but the same old dumb Sony vs whoever. I get it already.

Sigh. Carry on troll, carry on. :/

Lazthelost said:
psrock said:
Lazthelost said:
psrock said:

It's not worth a ban or warning over.

Move's success and promising legs, despite its low marketing budget, added to its simultaneous hardcore and casual friendliness, are getting some people nervous...   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

slowmo said:
Lazthelost said:
psrock said:
Lazthelost said:
psrock said:

I know right? Im just shocked that people can say stuff like that without moderation.

Around the Network
Lazthelost said:
slowmo said:
Lazthelost said:
psrock said:
Lazthelost said:
psrock said:

I know right? Im just shocked that people can say stuff like that without moderation.

Unless he has a prior moderation history for trolling then the moderators rarely ban people for sarcastic baiting.  Sad but true.