By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "FFXIII: Seasons" Appears On Square Enix 2011 Slate!!!

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/4907/ffxiii-seasons-on-square-enix-2011-slate

Square Enix has listed a seemingly new game, Final Fantasy XIII: Seasons, among the titles on its 2011 UK release schedule

FFXIII: Seasons is due out some time this year along with Final Fantasy XIII: Versus, Final Fantasy XIV for PS3 and latest PSP spinoff Dissidia 012.

“It could be that Seasons is a new name for Agito”

Versus is a FFXIII follow up for PS3, which is releasing in alongside FFXIII: Agito for PSP in Japan. It could be that Seasons is a new name for Agito (which isn't on the release schedule) in the West - we've left a message with Square Enix for confirmation.

Otherwise it's a new game. But what?

------------------------------

Please please please not Agito! We want FFXIII-2!

Around the Network

Agito is latin for "put into motion" or  "move". So its quite possible its a renaming otherwise the game is effectively called ff13:portable.

....and no we don't want FFxiii-2.

FFXIII: Seasons...

Hmm.

Don't we have the Fabula Nova Crystallis conference in a few weeks?

Carl2291 said:

FFXIII: Seasons...

Hmm.

Don't we have the Fabula Nova Crystallis conference in a few weeks?

Yeah but it was retitled as the 1st Production Press conference and its on t he 18th I think

Seasons is a FFXIII DLC likely expanding on the world of Pulse.

If it were a new game it would be called-- "Final Fantasy Seasons XIII"

Much the same way we have Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy Agito XIII.

Not FFXIII: Seasons, this is very likely DLC that allows the player to continue the story or exploration of Pulse after the events of FFXIII that made Pulse the new Homeworld.

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Around the Network
Ssliasil said:

Seasons is a FFXIII DLC likely expanding on the world of Pulse.

If it were a new game it would be called-- "Final Fantasy Seasons XIII"

Much the same way we have Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy Agito XIII.

Not FFXIII: Seasons, this is very likely DLC that allows the player to continue the story or exploration of Pulse after the events of FFXIII that made Pulse the new Homeworld.

That would be awesome still!

I'm craving for more Lightning!

There's also this!:

http://thesilentchief.com/2010/12/26/final-fantasy-xiii-episode-1-fuels-speculation-of-a-possible-ffxiii-sequel/

I would rather a new Final Fantasy title. Why not just work on Versus and get it out the damn door.

Forget XIII.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Cunning_Linguist said:

Agito is latin for "put into motion" or  "move". So its quite possible its a renaming otherwise the game is effectively called ff13:portable.

....and no we don't want FFxiii-2.

Don't listen to this fool. Yes we do!

Euphoria14 said:

I would rather a new Final Fantasy title. Why not just work on Versus and get it out the damn door.

Forget XIII.

Exactly

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints