By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "FFXIII: Seasons" Appears On Square Enix 2011 Slate!!!

Boutros said:
Ssliasil said:

Seasons is a FFXIII DLC likely expanding on the world of Pulse.

If it were a new game it would be called-- "Final Fantasy Seasons XIII"

Much the same way we have Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy Agito XIII.

Not FFXIII: Seasons, this is very likely DLC that allows the player to continue the story or exploration of Pulse after the events of FFXIII that made Pulse the new Homeworld.

That would be awesome still!

I'm craving for more Lightning!

SE said they cancel the dlc.

Around the Network
Kennyheart said:
Boutros said:
Ssliasil said:

Much the same way we have Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy Agito XIII.

Not FFXIII: Seasons, this is very likely DLC that allows the player to continue the story or exploration of Pulse after the events of FFXIII that made Pulse the new Homeworld.

SE said they cancel the dlc.

Yes they cancelled the DLC because they decided to make a whole new game instead!

i would hope its a sequel to ff13 , i wana continue the story of lighting and see where her story can finish up.    :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I am doubtfull Agito will ever come out on PSP.

When was it last confirmed to still come out?

I could be the name of a FFXIII squeal because SE is looking to a different naming structure then before.

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Around the Network

@non-gravity  KH BBS was in development since before KH2 hit US stores and we just got the game a couple of months ago. these things take time not to mention it was originally a cell phone game and they scrapped that and started all over again.

OT on the one hand I never wanna see Lighting and her crew again (except for Fang & maybe Snow) but I hope its not a name change either. Agito sounds nice to me

non-gravity said:

I am doubtfull Agito will ever come out on PSP.

When was it last confirmed to still come out?

Uhm. Did you see the trailer for it? Few months ago?

FFXIII:Seasons could be a re-release of FF XIII with a few minor updates. I would expect FF Agito XIII to be released this year, or be cancelled - the PSP is on its last legs and SE are not likely to continue development after PSP2 is released(prob holiday 2011). As for FF Verses XIII i hope that the game is finally released this year, its been what 5 or 6 years since it was announced!

Boutros said:
Ssliasil said:

yeah it would be great to see the real name of lightning in a new DLC.

If this realy is a new game and not a rename for agito... *goes into melt down*

If its an expansion for ff13... *goes into smaller melt down*

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.