By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Looks like the trolling is making a lot of gamers silent!

huaxiong90 said:
EL_PATRAS said:

I have a wii, so I haven't been interested in sales for a year or two.  I keep coming back for the free beer and the stimulating conversation.

...before it's time to hit the big city?

I have all three consoles, and am mainly a PsWii guy, so sales don't worry me at all.

this video is actually a documentary on my life

Around the Network

Hm, I'm probably one of the few people who don't care.

EL_PATRAS said:

I see, only in your case, the "big city" being Madrid?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

okr said:

It was just a fun little spin on the two threads. Taking hints from amp316, if you will.

huaxiong90 said:
EL_PATRAS said:

I see, only in your case, the "big city" being Madrid?

all cities.  I am a man of the world ;)

Around the Network
EL_PATRAS said:

all cities.  I am a man of the world ;)

Haha, cool. Just take extra care you don't get any STD's while you're "out there". (J/k)

huaxiong90 said:
okr said:

It was just a fun little spin on the two threads. Taking hints from amp316, if you will.

No, thanks. While I don't have anything against amp316 (or any other member except maybe one or two you'd never guess), I prefer more the badgenome/d21lewis type of humour on this site than the Rol&friends one.

So you say your thread is not really meant seriously, but looking at most of the replies it seems you touched a nerve with it, which is interesting to me as I didn't know that people take "troll" posts or threads that seriously.

Seece said:
RolStoppable said:
Euphoria14 said:

I do not think that different opinions always net a ban, but there are instances in which they do. 

I just like posters to be as honest as possible, which is why I lurk on N4G, especially once they got rid of the Open Zone.  

I have also been here for over 3 years and I remember the likes of Gebx, who was obviously anti-sony, although almost everything he posted was actual news articles, yet he was banned many times for what was considered "flamebait" just because of his console preference.

You can't tell me you don't remember instances like that.

It is just like Pizzafacegamer now. He is so obviously anti-sony and posts tons of anti-sony threads, yet I don't really think they are always worthy of bans just because it is always negative.

Someone has to bring the negative news. Nobody would expect the pro sony guys to do it right?

That's really not a good example, because he himself admitted to searching the web for negative Sony news articles to post them on the VGC forum and get a rise out of the Sony fanbase.

Neither is PIzzaFaceGamer, because what he does easily adds up over time. Someone who is notorious for doing something will eventually get banned, because it's obvious to everyone what his intentions are.

Wow, of all the people to bring up Gebx it's Euphoria ...

What is that supposed to mean?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
Seece said:
RolStoppable said:
Euphoria14 said:

I do not think that different opinions always net a ban, but there are instances in which they do. 

I just like posters to be as honest as possible, which is why I lurk on N4G, especially once they got rid of the Open Zone.  

I have also been here for over 3 years and I remember the likes of Gebx, who was obviously anti-sony, although almost everything he posted was actual news articles, yet he was banned many times for what was considered "flamebait" just because of his console preference.

You can't tell me you don't remember instances like that.

It is just like Pizzafacegamer now. He is so obviously anti-sony and posts tons of anti-sony threads, yet I don't really think they are always worthy of bans just because it is always negative.

Someone has to bring the negative news. Nobody would expect the pro sony guys to do it right?

That's really not a good example, because he himself admitted to searching the web for negative Sony news articles to post them on the VGC forum and get a rise out of the Sony fanbase.

Neither is PIzzaFaceGamer, because what he does easily adds up over time. Someone who is notorious for doing something will eventually get banned, because it's obvious to everyone what his intentions are.

Whilst you're not as bad as him, you're not far off. I think you only post positive news so you have something to fall back on, lets face it you don't own a 360 yet you feel the need to "bring the negative news to all the 360 owners here else they wouldn't see it"

Really ... say that out loud Euphoria.

Seece said:
Euphoria14 said:

Seece said:

Whilst you're not as bad as him, you're not far off. I think you only post positive news so you have something to fall back on, lets face it you don't own a 360 yet you feel the need to "bring the negative news to all the 360 owners here else they wouldn't see it"

Really ... say that out loud Euphoria.

Great job coming to a thread and not once, but twice attacking me no reason.

Still trying to figure out why you have this agenda against me but it is getting really old and quite honestly, it is very childish.

Want to keep it going, write me a PM or post on my wall. No need for this kind of garbage derailing the thread.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!