By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox 360 has surpassed SNES sales.

Mr Puggsly said:
killeryoshis said:

not to be doche but it was by luck

Luck... and HALO!!!!

?

quit confusing me

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

This really shows how much console market has grown in Europe compared to the days of SNES.

Congrats to the 360!!!!!

and I really like that chart, this gen consoles have done really really well, and they are not done with by any means. I also like how PSP is no. 7 in that list. It won't pass GBA but it's still a great achievement

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Its ben 6 years sine 360 was launched when do we get a new one? Because at this rate it'll outsell systems due to extra time 

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Those charts are wrong for one part, PS2 is more like 148M, but it will be exciting when DS tops it for real and Wii tops PS1 sometime end of 2011 to early 2012.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

well i won't say wht the current 3 won't pass but they will all make it in the top 5. dissagree if you may, but there is no debate here.

In order for them all to enter the top 5, only 2 systems from previous generations could have sold more than any of the machines. In other words, they'll all have to beat 102 million. That's not going to happen.

Pineapple said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

well i won't say wht the current 3 won't pass but they will all make it in the top 5. dissagree if you may, but there is no debate here.

In order for them all to enter the top 5, only 2 systems from previous generations could have sold more than any of the machines. In other words, they'll all have to beat 102 million. That's not going to happen.

if you say so, and im only referring to home console sells and not hand helds.

im sure you dissagree with my sig to? owell no matter!

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

2010 predictions                                            2011 predictions

Wii 83m original prediction75m                                Wii 95m

PS3 44-47m original prediction45m                            PS3 60m

360 48-50m  original prediction as shown              360 58m

LOL, so you think PS3 will sell 14.5M in 2011 while 360 only sells about 7.5M...that is not happening.

360 will outsell PS3 in 2011 IMO. 360 is outselling PS3 worldwide week to week and they will carry that momentum through 2011. Both PS3 and 360 will get pricecuts in 2011 but 360's price cuts will take the console into more of the magical $200 territory than PS3's will.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Pineapple said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

if you say so, and im only referring to home console sells and not hand helds.

im sure you dissagree with my sig to? owell no matter!

Oh, for home consoles only, it's a shoe in. That just means they all have to top the NES at 61 million, which they would all make even if the next generation consoles were announced tomorrow.

I'm quite opposed to just ignoring the handhelds, though.

killeryoshis said:

Its ben 6 years sine 360 was launched when do we get a new one? Because at this rate it'll outsell systems due to extra time 

I think its more like 5 years and 2 months.

MS and Sony spent a shit ton of money launching the 360 and PS3 and this past year has been their best year.

Why spend billions more launching new consoles when their current consoles are doing so well? These HD consoles still have a lot of untapped potential as well.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)